This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

AIRHEADS 1.3 "The Ghost of Fatty Nutt"

Topic » AIRHEADS 1.3 "The Ghost..

1651 days 1 hour ago
mildsalsa
Date: September 17, 2019, Tuesday. Three Days after Episode 3. Over the weekend, everyone learned about Conner’s death. Justin Lincoln’s body was discovered at Mary Todd Lincoln, and a small square is blocked off by police tape so nobody slips in the blood that hasn’t been cleaned up. The school is still searching for a new Principal and is continuing operations despite literally everything that’s happened.

September 10, 2019, THE NIGHT SARA SARAH DIED -- Bear Bottom Road --

Grant Rhodes’ truck speeds down Bear Bottom road, hitting a poor little black squirrel as it turns the corner.
https://66.media.tumblr.com/a3ecb89e339fae7b765bfc2c76a0f1f2/82ad6ad708a9317e-3e/s500x750/37c41c6468de46a350ab44c1bb0497a3222575bb.gif
        “Whatever,” Sara Sarah scoffs. “I saw the way you were looking at her today. I don’t know why you think I’m so clueless.”
        “I’m not saying you’re clueless,” Grant looks away from the road and into her eyes. “You’re just seeing things that aren’t there, Sara.”
        “What are you really doing tonight, Grant?”
        “I told you, I’m helping Cody and Nathan with some tennis stuff.”
        “Tennis stuff?” She looks out the window. “That’s the best you could come up with? Stuff?”
https://78.media.tumblr.com/3bac707dafb555e1c8e24514367ba2f7/tumblr_inline_pfleriPAbz1rqmlml_540.gif
        “What do you want from me?” Grant stops the car in the middle of Bear Bottom Road. “I’m your fucking boyfriend, aren’t I? You’re not really acting like my girlfriend; you’re acting like my fucking probation officer.”
        “Can you blame me? You don’t give me a straight answer to anything, and everytime I question you, you act like it’s all coming out of left field.”
        “It IS out of left field.”
        “So you weren’t looking at her today?”
        Grant is silent and looks forward.
        “Well,” Sara turns her body to him. “Answer me. Were you looking at her?”       
        Grant puts the truck in park. “Get out of my truck.”
        “What?”
        Grant reaches over Sara and she flinches back. He flings her door open and sits back. “Get out of my truck, I’m serious.”
        Sara looks over at Grant, but he doesn’t look at her. She wipes a tear away from her cheek and gets out of the truck. Grant speeds away from her, the door slamming from the momentum.
https://66.media.tumblr.com/28c007b5aa6895b5cb519930dd1e3d13/tumblr_inline_omccwezMue1t80jpm_250.gif
        Sara looks around and pulls out her phone. She calls someone.
        “Hey,” she says into the phone. “Grant’s being a real dick tonight. I’m on Bear Bottom.” She pauses. “No, don’t come get me. I’ll walk. I need the air.” She takes a few steps and smiles. “Yeah, well, I don’t know how Grant and I are doing right now, so don’t count it out yet.” She laughs and cries at the same time. “I’ll see you when I get there. Thank you.”
1651 days 1 hour ago
mildsalsa
September 16, 2019, 4:30 p.m. -- Margot’s Bedroom --

Margot is sitting in her bedroom, looking at pictures of her and Conner on Instagram. She likes her own photo of them together. There is a knock on her bedroom door, and Margot turns towards it, knocking her arm cast on her dresser. She winces and walks to her door, opening it.
        “Heyo,” Stoney waves at her. “Your mom let me in.”
        “Stoney,” Margot turns away. “What are you doing here? The hospital gave me enough drugs,” she points to the mini-pharmacy on her bedside table. “I’m good for the next month, maybe even two.”
        “I’m not here for drugs,” Stoney admits. “I’m here because of this.” He takes the fragment of the comet out of his pocket. The fragment is still slightly glowing, especially in Margot’s darkened room. “It’s from that meteor shower the other night. At Poney Island, remember?”
        Margot nods a little. “I think so. I don’t remember a lot before the wreck. I don’t even remember what happened to Conner. He was taking me somewhere, the woods or something, and all of a sudden I’m waking up screaming for him in the hospital.”
        “Oh,” he nods. “So, you don’t know?”
        “No,” she shakes her head. “I know. They told me.”
        He sets the comet fragment on her desk. “I want you to have this.”
        “Why?”
        “Because it means something. There is something else going on here, man. I can feel it.”
        “It’s probably just the shrooms, Stoney.”
        “No,” he sits on her bed. “I’m telling you. I don’t think Conner is dead.”
        Margot looks at him. “What the fuck are you on right now?”
https://66.media.tumblr.com/e50a183445cad22e6b7fa4cd317fe570/tumblr_inline_pan2f3pAsw1uy9est_250.gifv
        “Nothing!” He stands up again and throws his hands in the air. “That’s what I’m trying to tell you! I haven’t smoked at all … in the last hour. Think about it. The meteor shower happened after Sara’s death, and then all of these weird things are happening. People dying, people going missing.”
        “And?’
        He takes a deep breath and looks at her. “Aliens.”
        “Aliens?”
        “Aliens.” He grabs the fragment and looks down on it. “There’s aliens in Kermit, Margot. And they’re taking us and replacing our bodies with fake dead ones. Think about it.”
        “I don’t want to.”
        “THINK ABOUT IT!”
        At that moment, the windows in Margot’s rooms are engrossed in a bright, white light from the outside.
https://media.giphy.com/media/hSo2ASBFgjRFmQdWB5/giphy.gif
Margot looks back at Stoney and neither of them speak or blink. The white light fills the room. Margot sheds a single tear down her cheek. She reaches out for the fragment. When she touches it, the light dissipates. She looks up into Stoney's eyes, believing him.

Outside, a car turns it’s headlights away from Margot’s bedroom, turning around in her driveway and continuing back down the street.
1651 days 1 hour ago
mildsalsa
September 17, 2019, 3:30 p.m. (The next day) -- Mary Todd Lincoln High: News Room --

Dahlia is sitting at a desk in the classroom, her headphones plugged into her laptop.
        “What are you doing?” Chase walks into the room, throwing his backpack into one of the empty seats.
        Dahlia takes out one of her headphones and looks over at him. “I’m just reviewing the audio footage from the bug I had Zia place in the Pink Ladies’ restroom yesterday.”
        “The… what?” He looks over her shoulder. “Can I hear?”
        Dahlia shakes her head. “I don’t want people knowing. I only told you because I knew if I didn’t, you’d be cross with me during filming. And I don’t need you pulling that terrible angle-from-below shit you did last time I left you out.”
        “Which you deserved,” he nudges her playfully. “Is there anything good?”
        She shakes her head.
https://66.media.tumblr.com/bee87e62de86e1eed51a9a5648924cca/tumblr_inline_ohy2gaW8T11u8p84r_250.gifv
“Not really, not yet. But we’re approaching Pink Hour on the footage. Right now, it’s just Sissy and Holly, who are for some reason Pink Ladies now, waiting on everyone else.”
        He nods. “Uh huh… I don’t know how you keep up with all that bull--”
        “Shh,” she quiets him. She rewinds the footage and listens again.

Dahlia hears a door open on the tape. “Finally,” Sissy exclaims. “I told you to be here ten minutes ago.”
        “Am I even allowed in here?” Fletcher asks.
        “You are now,” Sissy says. “Thanks to me and the wonderful Diane Sawyer.”
        “Yeah, sorry about missing out on that…” He apologizes.
        “But it was a really good interview,” Holly adds. “Your hair was perfect. I’m so glad you’ve both come out of your respective closets, and we can finally all be ourselves.”
        “Not quite,” Sissy laughs nervously. “We’re Pink Ladies now, ladies. And as such, we have to pay whatever toll Dakota sets.”
        “Ew, gross,” Fletcher shakes his head. “She’s just using us.”
        “And we’re just using her, Fletch,” Sissy barks back. “Or have you forgotten the entire part where we are complicit in Anne’s death????”
        “Shhh!” Holly interrupts. “What if somebody heard you,” she looks around the bathroom. “This school has ears everywhere.”
        “For the last time, there isn’t a ghost in the school, Holly.” Sissy says.
        “Yes, there is. I don’t know how you don’t--””

Dahlia pauses the tape and looks over at Chase in disbelief.
        “What?” He looks over at her. She smiles to herself and presses play on the tape again.
https://66.media.tumblr.com/96af8114567f578014e8236932f00545/tumblr_inline_ohxzjbYa9w1u8p84r_250.gifv
“No really,” Chase looks around in confusion. “What?”
1651 days 1 hour ago
mildsalsa
September 17, 2019, 3:30 p.m. -- Mary Todd Lincoln High: Hallway --

Grant pulls his duffel bag out of his cluttered locker. A picture of himself is hung on the door. He winks at it.
        “Hey,” Kimberly closes his locker.
        “Whoa,” Grant looks at her. “I was in the middle of something.”
        “Stop that,” she waves the intrusion away. “I wanted to run something by you.”
        “Kim, I don’t want to come over to your house tonight, not in this hurricane. It’s supposed to hit later tonight. Besides, its so weird that we can hear your mom snoring--”
        “What?” Kimberly interrupts. “No, I’m not -- just listen. You know how I’ve been getting really stalker-ish phone calls on the burner?”
        “Do you really think I forgot that?”
        She ignores him. “Well, I was thinking maybe we could ask Bernie for help? He’s really good at all this techy stuff, and super reliable. I was in a study group with him last year in Biology before I dropped the class.”
        “You dropped a class?... How do you even--”
        “Mr. Nezzer was trying to teach evolution, I just couldn’t bear to listen to the blatant sacrilege. But anyway -- I don’t think he’ll ask any questions or anything. We can trust him.”
        “You sure?”
        Kim bites her lip but then nods. “I’m sure.”
https://66.media.tumblr.com/8e7de080b0d6124837593ac4fda9ee07/tumblr_inline_prgrjyH5O01urfihh_1280.gif
1651 days 1 hour ago
mildsalsa
September 17, 2019, 3:30 p.m. -- Mary Todd Lincoln High: The Teacher’s Lounge --

“This place is like, so cool,” Chloe looks around the lounge, especially at the candy-filled vending machines. “I can’t believe they waste this space on the fogies. Aren’t they all half-diabetic, or something?”
        “Yeah, it’s pretty cool,” Paloma smiles to herself. “I got Mr. Nezzer to give me his key to copy.”
        “How did you pull that off?” Chloe looks at her.
https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fc50baf035fc5414d91a6f2df91a94c/tumblr_pwpww6Yn2S1ua1nbgo1_500.gif
        Paloma has a flashback in her mind of her leaning over Mr. Nezzer’s desk with the top 3 buttons undone on her blouse. “Let’s just say, I was his favorite student in Biology.”
        Thayer is sitting in the corner, reclined in an armchair with his feet off the floor. “It’s pretty posh, don’t you think? And waaaay better than Dakota’s smelly ass bathroom. You’d think she was tossing her own underwear in the trash.”
        “I kinda liked that rule,” Chloe shrugs.
        “Well, here,” Paloma stands up and gives Chloe her Capital One debit card. “There are only the rules we all make, together. Grab yourself a sweet treat, Chloe baby. We’ve got a viciously white monarch to dismantle, and we better get right to work.”
        Chloe smiles and takes the Capital One debit card. She turns towards the camera. “What’s in your wallet?”
1651 days ago
mildsalsa
September 17, 2019 4:00 --Mary Todd Lincoln High School--

Outside the walls of Mary Todd Lincoln, the wind suddenly begins to pick up and rain pours from the sky in heaps. The few cars in the lot are pelted by the harsh water.  Palm trees bend horrifically in the wind. A random tourist flies through the air screaming. Cars on the street rush to get away as Hurricane Katerina makes a devastatingly early entrance to kermit, ensuring that those still inside of Mary Todd Lincoln cannot safely make it out. They’re trapped.
https://media.giphy.com/media/pxQ87gZAuvzIA/giphy.gif

**(Hello everyone!!! When this episode begins, all of our characters will still be in the school. No other students or teachers are inside, as they all conveniently left before extracurriculars. We are all trapped inside of Mary Todd Lincoln during Hurricane Katerina. Trying to escape would only lead to certain death, and we are all forced to wait out the storm inside.)**

**(This episode will begin at 6:00 p.m. CST // 7:00 p.m. EST. We hope you guys will have fun! There will be tasks tonight and tomorrow night, so please be checking your mails!!!)***
1651 days ago
mildsalsa
***(You may being posting!! Your character is inside Mary Todd Lincoln High. They can be at their extracurricular, hanging out, or doing whatever you want. It will become apparent to all of us that we are trapped inside for the Hurricane.)***
1651 days ago
Tizian
Gideon is writing StuGov plans out in his journal in a classroom. He hums to himself as he has his airpods in listening to a song.
1651 days ago
dawnpeacly
Lotus is watching Gideon in a dark corner of the room, waiting to strike her prey.
1651 days ago
pokemaster1989
*comes off of the tenis court after having a practice*
1651 days ago
Finnick
*Paloma does her makeup in that classroom*
1651 days ago
Symmetry888
Adrien's holed up in a bathroom popping a pill of adderall, glancing around suspiciously for the ghost just in case.
1651 days ago
Tizian
(blinks)

Gideon taps his pencil as he thinks about Snowball spirit week.
1651 days ago
bigdizzleyomama
*mark slams his locker shut*
“Great.... justgreat....”
1651 days ago
Hudspith
(omg a weekend I can post hey tall)
1651 days ago
dawnpeacly
Lotus senses vulnerability, she slowly walks closer to him.

open group

AIRHEADS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!