This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

AIRHEADS Episode 3 Date

Topic » AIRHEADS Episode 3 Date

1661 days 10 hours ago
Crocadilly
Everyone get your charcoal face masks ready-- Airheads episode 3 is airing THIS WEEKEND!!! The episode will be in the usual time slot: Opening at 5 pm Central US on Friday (Oct 4) and running through late Saturday night (Oct 5).

Please let us know below if you will be available during the episode! And please be as specific as you can be <3

Also, we are going to attempt to post an episode recap for "Discrimination Nation: The Musical" before episode 3, as it was a little jam packed-- so keep your eyes open for that!
1661 days 10 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
I will be cohosting a DR trial with dawnpeacly that Friday, so unless we have that trial earlier than usual in the day, us two will likely be busy for those first few hours. Besides that, though, I'm good.
1661 days 10 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
For the record, the usual time would either be 6 or 7 EST (5/6 CST).
1661 days 10 hours ago
dawnpeacly
^ I’ll be there but will be busy for a little.
1661 days 10 hours ago
coolKat
I think i should be active my birthdays Thursday and I don’t think we are doing anything the immediate weekend so yah j think I’ll be there
1661 days 10 hours ago
Pokepat
Homecoming weekend for me so I will unfortunately not be available this episode!! :(
1661 days 10 hours ago
Finnick
i can be there
1661 days 10 hours ago
Coyle14
I shall be there! anything to see my babe Dakota ❤️
1661 days 10 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
Ill be there but busy for first part of it!
1661 days 10 hours ago
Mitsuki
I'll be there
1661 days 10 hours ago
Symmetry888
ill be a lil busy with the DR until 6-7 EST and then saturday i might be on more in the evening bc i have plans
1661 days 10 hours ago
Demgirl6
also gonna be a bit busy with the DR but ill be around
1661 days 10 hours ago
pokemaster1989
I will be around
1661 days 10 hours ago
Absol
yes
1661 days 9 hours ago
Tizian
huehuehue I shall be there. However my calc exam is on monday so I'll be studying here and there for periods of time. Other than that, I'll be there!
1661 days 9 hours ago
Glinda
I’m in what’s a dr trial

open group

AIRHEADS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!