This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

AIRHEADS 1.2 "Discrimination Nation: The Musical"

Topic » AIRHEADS 1.2..

1677 days 4 hours ago
mildsalsa
Dakota:
*peeps her eye over at Kimberly and notices she opened her eyes*
Um. Amen?
1677 days 4 hours ago
pokemaster1989
*sits with her*
I am thinking a burger with bacon and some onion rings on the side
1677 days 4 hours ago
Rain848
Ok I was just wondering because I know it’s hard to just tell people so if you need we can spread the word for you so you don’t have to
1677 days 4 hours ago
Crocadilly
Sissy:
*touches her heart like aww sweetie*
oh no-- I wasn't talking about me. I have an interview with Diane Sawyer tonight.
*she looks at Holly and Fletcher*
Which I guess I could go to alone....?
1677 days 4 hours ago
coolKat
*Wendall shrugs* “I guess that’s true...”
1677 days 4 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
*Bernie eats his roast beef.*

"...I'm gonna need to find a way to defend myself. You think WalMart sells mace?"
1677 days 4 hours ago
Piddu
(I'm howling at Sissy)
1677 days 4 hours ago
mildsalsa
---

Diane Sawyer nods. "Thayer and Paloma, put them down as PC Nancy Drew Duo," she whispers to her cameraman. "This is astounding." She points her microphone to Paloma. "Tell us, hispanic girl, how can you be so brave is this predominantly caucaisan town?" She looks over at Thayer white skin and recognizable blackface face and frowns at him.

---
1677 days 4 hours ago
Tizian
Gideon raises a brow at her, "Diane Sawyer? For what?"
1677 days 4 hours ago
Rain848
Fletcher can go with you Sissy I can go with you Gideon..
1677 days 4 hours ago
Maya10
Sat at the bench, rubs my forehead-
1677 days 4 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
*Thayer squeals at the thought of being looked down upon by Diane Sawyer. He'd let her spit on him tbh*
1677 days 4 hours ago
KingGeek
*Kimberly places her hand on Dakota's shoulder*
Don't you feel better now? More alleviated? Prayer will do that you, that's for sure.
*She pulls out her burner phone from her purse and reads Grant's text, responding*
kk see u in a minute!
1677 days 4 hours ago
mildsalsa
---

Agent Danforth leaves the office, and Agent Weathers approaches him. "Everthing alright, Agent?" She looks at him.
   "Just about," he smiles at her. "And you are?"
   "Mrs. Weathers," she holds out her hand. "I'm just a teacher. Can I have word for a second?" She motions for him to walk with her.

---
1677 days 4 hours ago
Finnick
I get by by listening to the music of my cousin and Idol, Selena Quintanilla-Perez. She inspires me to keep on and working towards what she couldn't reach while she was living. Thayer and I are working hard to bring this school into the 21st Century.

open group

AIRHEADS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!