This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINALE

Topic » FINALE

1659 days 21 hours ago
crimsonteer
Congrats Jack and Kevin on making final 2, jurors if you have any questions before making your vote please feel free to ask
1659 days 21 hours ago
crimsonteer
Also Jack and Kevin If you want to make your final speech on why you should win the game feel free to do so
1659 days 21 hours ago
Thepermanentone
So I know the first dig most people will throw at my game is that I didn’t evict Kevin, or that they think I’m his sheep. So let me take some time to tell you how I played my game. Kevin is here with me because he has been my ride or die for the entire game. We got here together and I chose to bring him to the end because of loyalty. I believe he would have taken me and we’ve played this entire game side by side. More importantly though, let me lay out the sides of my game that I believe earned me the win personally, my relationship with Kevin aside. I’m going to give an abbreviated version if you don’t want to read the whole thing, but I’ll give more details below :)
ABBREVIATED VERSION
Comp wins - 4 HoHs, more than double the next highest, and a POV
Avoiding the Target - I loved working with Kevin, but he was also an intentional shield
Never Touched the Block - never an initial or final nom the entire game. I worked to make sure I was never even eligible to be voted out.
Big Moves - getting Jay (my biggest threat out) and then keeping myself off the block in f5 when I could have been forced to go up and out the door on Kevin’s HoH.
Loyal, But No Sheep - I played the game with Kevin, while also playing my own game. I made moves he didn’t like because they were best for me. But, I also always remained loyal to him as my ride or die and played a huge part in getting us to the end.
DETAILED VERSION
Comp Wins
I won 4 HoHs. That’s almost half of the total HoH comps (10) and keep in mind that I wasn’t even eligible to play in the comps after my wins. The most anyone could possibly have won this season 6, so I’m pretty proud of my 4. Plus, I also did have a veto under my belt for a total of 5 comp wins.
Avoiding the Target
In the beginning, I tried to stay pretty low. I joined an alliance with Lexey and Kyle B early on. I really liked them both, but I could tell quickly that it wasn’t lasting unfortunately. I established a relationship with Rubes, hoping that while she was on the other side of the house, she could help keep me safe if we trusted each other. I had a GREAT relationship with Isiah. I was really hoping to go far with him. Then, my main alliance for the majority of the game was the High Rollers. I worked closely with Kevin, Jay, and Kyle D. We passed HoH wins and Veto wins around for the majority of the game winning a lot of comps and keeping each other safe. With the comp wins, it is very easy for me to become a target. However, I worked hard to make sure that didn’t happen. Kevin came into play here as I worked as hard as I could to keep him in the house, yet also make sure he was seen as a bigger target than I was in case we ever did end up on the block together, I wanted to be the one to stay.
Never Touched the Block
While being one of the frontrunners (along with Kevin and Jay) for comp wins the majority of the season, I still was able to not have a single eviction vote cast against me. I couldn’t have a vote against me because I was never a final nom OR initial nom. I never touched the block this entire game, even while still being a very involved player.
Loyal, But No Sheep
I made moves for myself. Kevin and I were in this together and I was never going to turn on him or vote him out, but that does not mean that we didn’t make our own decisions at times, because what was best for his game, was not always best for mine. And when it was my call, I made the decision that was best for me. Kevin and I disagreed multiple times. In the end, we always ended our disagreements with “I trust you to make the right call”. And then we would make our own calls based on who had the power. We would hear each other out, but make our own decisions. That is my favorite kind of alliance. Neither of us pressured each other into anything. We made our own moves based on our own games, but would always hear each other out and respect any decisions that were made.
Big Moves
I made big moves. In f6, we were down to 3 duos from how I saw it. Jay and Kyle, me and Kevin, and Rubes and Nathan. As HoH, I had left Jay and Rubes off the block because I had been close with both of them. I got wind that Jay may not be loyal to me though, and my suspicions had been high since the vote on the double eviction where both he and Kevin were claiming a vote that only one of them could have cast. It was time to make a big move and pick a side. I took Nathan off to get Jay up there because I truly believe that I would not be here if Jay had remained in the game. He was a great player and a big threat to my game. I hope he can take that as a compliment. I made a deal with every single person left in the game. With Kyle, I told him he was probably going home if noms stayed, so I asked for safety in return for making sure he does stay. To Rubes, I asked for safety the following week in return for keeping her off the block this week. And to Nathan, I asked for safety in return for pulling him down. With that, I was able to take Nathan down and put Jay up and send him out. Then, if everyone stuck to their word, I was not going to be an initial nom the following week. Who knows if they actually all would have kept their word, but at least I made an attempt to use my power to bargain for safety.
The following week Kevin was HoH. Rubes and Nathan were nominated as a duo. Kyle was left off with me. Worst case scenario came true and Kyle won the veto since it was the only way I could go up. I did everything I could to try and convince Kyle to not use the veto. He mentioned that Kevin may have thrown the veto comp. I pretended to be upset about that and get him to believe that I would target Kevin. I am sorry for that Kyle. I don’t know if he believed me or not, but something worked as he did not use the veto. I then pushed to evict Nathan because I believe that Rubes was better for me to have in the game as I was closer with her. This is an example of not having to rely on comp wins all the time.
SUMMARY
I know you will look at Kevin and say wow, he was a big target and still made it to the end, and that is a great accomplishment. I’d really like you to ask yourself though, why wasn’t Jack a target? He made it to the end and probably should have been targeted, but never was. I hope that you see even with a large amount of comp wins, I was able to remain off the block for the entire game, including the final HoH. I made sure I was literally never at risk of going home. I did that by using comp abilities, but also a good social game to save me in times where I did not win a comp.

There were some amazing players this season and I am incredibly grateful to be here, especially with my ride or die. I had a lot of fun and I’ll respect your votes no matter where they fall. I do hope I have earned your vote and if you have any questions for me, please feel free to ask! Great job everyone and thanks for a fun season!
1659 days 20 hours ago
kevinlord190
I came into this game attempting to implement the strategy that I enjoy playing the most.  A strategic game and one where I could moreso rely on talking my way out of situations.  Unfortunately,  once jury began I had to almost win out to get here.  My alliance with Jay, Jack and Kyle D.  did fantasic in the prejury, but once it hit Triple Eviction it all came crumbling down.  But triple eviction was a blessing in disguise.  It gave me a story to this game, that pretty much everyone other than Jack was targeting me. 

Comps - In the early game I didn't win too many comps.  In prejury I only won the X-Factor comp.  I won an HOH the first week of jury but my comp wins really began once triple hit.  I belive the eviction before triple on, I won 1 HOH and 3 POVs.  I never was on the block post veto.  Had I been on the block, I would go home 100%.  I was a massive target for nearly everyone in jury yet I ended up here.

Loyalty - I just will reitirate what Jack said.  We had the High Rollers alliance but once Triple happened Jack and I immediately realized that we were fucked.  We solidified a Final 2 and we knew we essentially had to win out. We made decisions together but ultimately the decisions were ours.  I definitely assisted Jack into his talk that eventually led to Kyle not using the veto at F5.  And yes Jack, I was going to still take you, that was never in question for me.

Jack and I did play very similar games because we were cornered into playing a game that did rely on comp wins with a tiny bit of strategy.  He did manage to go unnominated and never be a target which is a huge accomplish.  But that is partly due to how big of a threat I was,  I was always a target and yes, I was nominated quite a bit in jury phase, but I am sitting here now.  Whether you value the big target making it to the end more than the quiet person that was never targeted/nominated is up to you.

I look forward to asking your questions.

One caveat, I am going to a political science convention this weekend, so my answers may not be immediate.

Lake and Logan, 

What an amazing season, for first time hosts it was really well done and with a great cast.  I can't wait to see what the next season holds for the houseguests.

To my houseguests,
It was fun playing with all of you.  I won't lie, I was intimidated by all the big personalities but it made the chat fun.  Thanks for making the season what it was.
1659 days 19 hours ago
Rubes
Ok I have some questions for the both of you.

Jack, you were loyal I can’t lie about that and I did trust you a lot but I won’t lie in saying that you were my target after Kevin and if I actually won something (I didn’t  because I’m shit at comps) you were most probably going to be one of my noms. Anyway, if you didn’t win so many comps and relied on winning them to get you further do you still think you would still be in f2 or how do you think you would done honestly and why?

Kevin, you were the target of a few people including me haha but only really because we never talked. I didn’t have anything against you and still don’t I think you played quite well actually but what did you do socially in this game and what did you do SOCIALLY to get you to f2?

For both of you I want you to rank the the members of the jury honestly in order of who you think played the best game to worst with valid reasons why.
1659 days 19 hours ago
kevinlord190
Rubes,

This game really took a lot of my social aspects out during Triple.  Nothing against you personally,  just we weren't on the same team in this game.  I didn't get to play much of a social game with y'all after triple because I felt strongly that it was y'all against me so I felt that there wasn't much way to convince any of you to keep me.  My social game and strategy came from my alliance (which dissolved after triple) after that it became the game with Jack.  I do believe had I not been forced to win comps I would have been able to show off how I like to play these games.  My one bit of strategy that I was soooo damn happy being able to do was when Kyle won veto at F5.  I tried hard to plant the idea that you and Nathan won over all three of us, had Kyle used the veto I believe it is very very likely I wouldn't be here.  Also working with Jack in his talks with kyle, giving the idea that he isn't as close with me and that he would be fine voting me out at 4.  I know I didn't play the game to the best of my ability, so to that I agree with you Rubes, but that was because I was forced into a corner after triple and had to fight my way here.

As for the Jury question, I will answer it soon, have to think about it!
1659 days 19 hours ago
Peterparker16
I don't have any questions, I kinda already know what y'all were doing when I wasn't involved it was obvious. I'll admit something, I was being a whole ass villain the whole season on purpose due to the fact that I always played a loyal and nice game I wanted to switch it up. So I sided with other sides multiple times and attempted to get rid of your closes allies which is what I did in the double, if you didn't vote me out I would've won the game case in point.
So
I'm voting the person who ran the second best game besides me.
1659 days 19 hours ago
Bvance1212
I’m not relevant so tell me why I should vote for you, In terms of my gameplay and how it affected yours. Be honest
1659 days 19 hours ago
Kyle12212
I don’t think either of you deserve to win tbh, was rooting for Rubes.

My vote is going to the person that was more straight up with me throughout the game
1659 days 18 hours ago
kevinlord190
Billy,

I deserve to win because despite being the primary target for the majority of the jury, I made it to the end. I won comps when I needed to and I never allowed myself to be in a position where votes would be cast against me.  I pulled out comp wins every single time I was in trouble. Had I not won POV at triple I would have gone home. I would have been evicted at f4 had i not won veto. 

Clutch wins is why I believe I should win this game.
1659 days 18 hours ago
kevinlord190
Jury Rankings

1.  Nathan - Simply because he made everyone feel safe.  He was in the best position out of everyone, best social game and if we hadn't took him out when we did I am positive he would have won this game.

2. Jay - Because you had at least my undivided trust until triple.  I think that was your only mistake because had triple gone differently you would have been able to blindside us.

3 and 4 are really close

3. Kyle - simply put, comp beast.  Had I taken you to final 3 I don't think I would be sitting here.  You were winning comp after comp and the comps you didn't win, you were finishing in 2nd.  You played a great physical game.

4. Rubes - basically the opposite of Kyle.  What you seemed to lack was the comp wins, but you made up for it in the social game.  I felt I was the only one vehemently not on your side (like how you felt towards me!).  I believed that if you had gotten to the end you would win handily. 

5. Billy - These next few just don't have too much to say.  Billy you just didn't get a chance to get your game going in jury, but I know how good of a player you are.

6. Kyle D - In the end just started not participating

7. Isiah - Loyal ally, but circumstances just didn't work out how I had hoped.

Then the 2 lexey/lexi.  One was inactive and the other barely talked.  They went out early.  Didn't really get the chance to speak to them.
1659 days 17 hours ago
Thepermanentone
Jack, you were loyal I can’t lie about that and I did trust you a lot but I won’t lie in saying that you were my target after Kevin and if I actually won something (I didn’t  because I’m shit at comps) you were most probably going to be one of my noms. Anyway, if you didn’t win so many comps and relied on winning them to get you further do you still think you would still be in f2 or how do you think you would done honestly and why?

Rubes, I do think I would have at least stood a chance because of what you said. “After Kevin”. I did what I could to make sure that he was always a bigger target so that if we ever did fail at winning a comp, I would still stay. The only way I saw myself in danger was if we were put up, and he won the veto. Then I could go home as a shot against him. But I used him as a shield in case we ever were up against each other. I don’t know that I’d be here without the comp wins, but I do believe that nobody was targeting me before him, so it was more important for his game to rely on us winning comps than it was mine.
1659 days 17 hours ago
Thepermanentone
Billy, I will be the first to admit that we didn’t play very closely. But I remained off the block the entire game. I was never in real danger of leaving. There was always a bigger target than me, and I fought hard to get here. Using not only my 4 HoHs to get here, but also a social game to protect me from going home if I ever was in danger is why I should win.

Thanks for the question!
1659 days 13 hours ago
Haykee
Hello all. It is time to reveal the final vote of the season and give away awards.
1659 days 13 hours ago
Haykee
Rubes did not submit a vote, meaning that there are 7 votes.
1659 days 13 hours ago
Haykee
Kyle B. has casted his vote for.
Kevin.

open group

LBB: Guns and Roses | S2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!