This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Eviction

Topic » Final Eviction

1637 days 15 hours ago
Thepermanentone
Rubes and Kevin,

You have both played phenomenal games. Rubes your social game was on point. Kevin, you went against the odds and made it here.

This was a great final 3 and I’m so sad to have to evict 1 of my favorite people. This decision has to come down to the fact that my ride or die is involved. I’ve been working with Kevin from the very beginning. We made decisions together for the whole game. He had my back and I had his.

Rubes, I loved playing with you so much. Truthfully. I told you I wished that we had been working together from the beginning and I 100% mean it. I value loyalty and evicting the person that I’ve been working with from day 1 would not be loyal.

Seriously, GREAT game. I wish we could have talked before me posting this, but our schedules just didn’t line up. I unfortunately have to evict the amazing Rubes.
1637 days 15 hours ago
Rubes
Congrats on winning the game Kevin! Well deserved!

open group

LBB: Guns and Roses | S2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!