This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Veto #7

Topic » Veto #7

1674 days ago
crimsonteer
1674 days ago
crimsonteer
1. Hello Houseguest, welcome to today’s competition “Dart Maze”. In this competition your in a room designed as a dart board, there are 7 rooms and 24 doors for each room, I will randomize a number 1-24 for each room, The goal for this comp is to give me a number 1-24 once you get it right you can proceed to the next room, you will then guess between 1-24 until you get to the 7th room , that’s where you will guess a number 1-40, once you get that number right I will confirm you have completed the competition. I will host each of you individually and whenever your ready to start I will say “BEGIN” and I will begin a timer and you will guess until I say correct and then you will be able to move on to the second door and so on so forth, so your not guess 7 numbers at once your guessing one at a time until you complete the 7th one. We are in Final 6, so this veto should be important to all of you.

Any Questions? If not then around 1 EST I can start hosting some people, The Deadline to do this competition will be at 8 EST. Good Luck Houseguest

open group

LBB: Guns and Roses | S2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!