This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Nomination Ceremony

Topic » Nomination Ceremony

1685 days 12 hours ago
Peterparker16
Welcome to the Veto Ceremony.

Troy, Lexi, and Lexey.

You have been nominated for eviction. I have the power to veto one of the nominations and remove them from the block.

With my veto, I have the option to remove one of you from the block, with that in mind I choose....
To NOT use the power of veto. I'm sorry you three but I didn't get any talk from you and I'm just gonna keep the HOH happy, good luck.
1683 days 11 hours ago
kevinlord190
I'll keep this short and sweet.

I choose to nominate

Lexey

Billy

Not personal just haven't talked to either of you two very much. Best of luck in veto
1675 days 5 hours ago
Thepermanentone
Hey guys,

So we're getting down to the end, meaning less options for this sort of thing.

My first nominee is Nathan.
When we talked about nominations, your suggestion was Lexi. Then, when she was booted, it changed to not wanting to target anyone and just waiting to see how this week played out. Now, if you're Nathan's ally, as I presume a few of you are, that may seem like a good thing that he didn't say your name. However, he also didn't say anyone else's name. In my opinion, Nathan is aligned to some extent with everyone left and just wants to see where the chips fall so that he knows who is more beneficial to stand by. I would hope that an ally of mine would do something to help keep me off the block. Also, nobody seemed to necessarily want him on the block. So, if you think you're aligned with Nathan, I have a feeling you're not alone in feeling that way. So, the question comes, who is he truly loyal to? I don't think even he knows. My guess is that he wants others to take a shot first, then will jump in with the power.

My second nominee will by Kyle. I'm sorry man, we've just talked VERY little game. I'd be happy to talk more going forward, but for now, I have to have a second nominee. Sorry man!

Best of luck to both of you in the veto.
1674 days 4 hours ago
Thepermanentone
Welcome to the veto ceremony.

Not so long ago, in a house far far away. There were 6 people left competing to be the last one standing. Those 6 were all paired up to make 3 duos.

One duo was forced together, mostly because nobody else wanted them in their alliance.

Another was so close that they were basically a showmance.

And the last duo...THEY KNOW EACH OTHER.
Just kidding, I have no idea if they knew each other before. Maybe, maybe not. They're friends on Tengaged now though, so yeah haha

You may think I'm talking about the Big Brother 21 house, but you would be mistaken. I am referring to the incredibly organized, beautiful run, wonderfully hosted (more kissing up?), Renegade Big Brother.

Truthfully the theatrics are because this game is getting boring (no offense Lake), so let's spice it up. While I definitely don't compare myself to Nicole (she's so much cooler), I do think it is best to end the week with a duo on the block as she did with her f6 HoH.

Nathan, I'm going to take you off with the veto and I'll be putting Jay up in your place. When it comes down to it, I fully believe that I would have been up on the block had you won HoH and whether I put you up or not, I probably would be next week if you win. We were allies in the beginning Jay and that fell apart at the triple eviction (at least for me, probably sooner for you).

As a wise man once said...many times:
If you're not my friend you're my enemy.
This is chess not checkers.
I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees.
I'm going to be selfish for the first time in my life.
Only one of us gets confetti (although that's probably not in Lake's budget)

So with that. This veto ceremony is adjourned. Good luck in the vote Jay and Kyle.
(I just truly noticed that I wished luck in the veto before and now I'm wishing luck in the vote...which are the same word, with just two letters swapping places...trippy)

P.S. If you don't like the duo comparison that you were assigned, please take up all complaints with @crimsonteer
1673 days 6 hours ago
kevinlord190
Welcome to the nomination ceremony. 

I am going to keep this short

I nominate you Rubes, and you Nathan.

Reason being,  you two are the two best players left and you would beat every single one of us in the finals.  Rubes, I knew i was your target in the triple because Nathan told me that you wanted me out badly.  As for you nathan, it's simply late in the game and I felt that had I nominated Jack or Kyle you would take down Rubes.

In the end game, all that matters is comps.  Best of luck in veto everyone. We are close to the end.
1671 days 6 hours ago
Kyle12212
Welcome to the veto ceremony.

This has been a very difficult decision, considering I’m screwing over 2 people no matter what route I take. But I need to do what is best for my game moving forward, and this move will either make or break my game in the end.

With that being said, I have decided...
to not use the power of veto. The noms will remain the same. Good luck in the vote Nathan and Rubes, and I’m sorry.
1668 days 4 hours ago
Thepermanentone
Hey guys, nomination ceremony.

Short and sweet. Rubes just spent a week on the block, so Kevin and Kyle, i’m going to put the two of you up.

Good luck everyone in the veto! And congrats on f4.

open group

LBB: Guns and Roses | S2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!