This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Rules/Regulations

Topic » Rules/Regulations

1676 days 2 hours ago
crimsonteer
HEAD OF HOUSEHOLD

--------------------------------------------
Head of Household Competitions will be either LIVE or NON-LIVE and will be held around 6 PM EST

The Winner of the HOH will have Before 3 PM EST of the NEXT DAY to make nominations

POWER OF VETO
-----------------------------------------
VETO will be LIVE or NON-LIVE if non live, veto players will be picked out of the cast in general but if its live players will be picked from who shows up.

Players picked for veto will take place at 4:30 PM EST and Veto will take place the same day at 7 PM EST, houseguest will be mailed about the veto picking and the veto comp 10 minutes before the event begins

The POV winner will have until 1 AM EST to use the veto or not use the veto

If the Veto is used, the HOH will have until 3 PM EST  to make a Re-Nom

EVICTION
---------------------------------------------

Eviction Votes are due at 8 PM EST

Make sure to send a vote before they are due, failure to due so will lead to a penalty vote next time you are on the block

if you fail to vote Two Times in a Row (depending on the situation) will lead to eviction and boot from the game.

OTHER INFO
---------------------------------------------------------------
A Skype group chat will be held for the house chat for the season, No VL will be made unless high demand is met

If any special events or personal stuff comes up, houseguest will be notified through BOTH mails and skype pms to ensure full contact is met.

The main goal is to have fun, and have a exciting season, I assume drama will take place, but I promise to never take sides in a argument, if it gets messy it will be dealt with. I promise I will do my best to make sure everyone enjoy this season of Big Brother

Please remember to send confessionals throughout the entirety of this game, it adds elements to the game and keeps me in touch with how everyone is thinking and how everyone is playing. Also add me and Logan to any group chat that is made throughout this game. a Skype group chat will be made so if you do not have Skype id advise you to download it right now

thank you all, I hope this season is fun for everyone and will be remembered forever, I promise to make it a very professional competitive but also fun experience. Good Luck!

To Recap
=====================================
HOH: 6 PM EST
NOMINATIONS DUE: 3 PM EST
POV PLAYER PICK: 4:30 PM EST
POV: 7 PM EST
POV DUE: 1 AM EST
EVICTION: 8 PM EST

open group

LBB: Guns and Roses | S2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!