This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#TeamMegan: Knockout 3 - Kennedy Holmes vs Brooke Simpson

Topic » #TeamMegan: Knockout 3 -..

1685 days 17 hours ago
Jameslu
Kennedy Holmes (Brandonh1)   "What About Us"

Brooke Simpson (Rubes)   "Faithfully"
1685 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James:

Kennedy Holmes - *claps* Wow. What an emotional performance, like honestly the amount of emotion you conveyed in this song amazed me. You are a little fire cracker.

Brooke Simpson - *claps* Brooke, you never fail to impress me! Every single round, you have given it your best and absolutely smashed it, and this was another killer performance but I have to say I think Kennedy may have outshined you here.

Megan, good luck deciding on this one, I think it's going to come down to personal taste.
1684 days 20 hours ago
Amnesia_
Aimee:

Kennedy - *claps* this was such a powerful performance from you! This is your best one yet by along shot. Sweetie I think this may have saved you!!

Brooke - *claps* gal this is great! You’re always consistent, you smashed it tonight!

I think this is one tough choice and I would save both.
1684 days 16 hours ago
adamslater19
Megan :

Ladies, This has made my night you both completely smashed it out of the water i can’t wait to see you both perform next round, I will save one of you and use my save on the other, Tonight i’m going to save Kennedy
1684 days 16 hours ago
adamslater19
And i choose to use my save on Brooke
1684 days 15 hours ago
Brandonh1
Kennedy-

Thank You, Megan
1684 days 15 hours ago
Rubes
Omg thank you so much Megan!! Congrats Kennedy *hugs Kennedy*
1684 days 15 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Kennedy Holmes!!!
You have won this battle!

Coaches, it is now time to use your steals/saves for Brooke Simpson!
1684 days 14 hours ago
Amnesia_
Aimee: *Doesnt press steal button* sorry
1684 days 14 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James: *doesn't press steal button*

I only didn't press it because of the fact that I have a lot of soul/powerhouse singers on my team.

Glad Megan used her save on you though!
1684 days 14 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Brooke Simpson!
Megan has used her save on you!

Brooke Simpson remains on #TeamMegan!

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!