This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#TeamMegan: Knockout 1 - Ali Caldwell vs Katherine Jenkins

Topic » #TeamMegan: Knockout 1 - Ali..

1712 days 19 hours ago
Jameslu
Ali Caldwell (Brandonh1)   "Tell Me Something Good"

Katherine Jenkins (Hellocat)   "Never Walk Alone"
.be
1712 days 19 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James:

Ali Caldwell - *stands and claps* THAT'S MY ALI! You absolutely smashed it tonight! You brought so much energy and sass in this performance and I absolutely loved it. Your voice is extremely diverse and that's what makes you stand out.

Katherine Jenkins - Now Katherine, I love you and this opera performance was great. I just wonder how you would do in the lives compared to the rest of the competitors. I do still feel your control and vocal range is insane!

Megan, I would personally say Ali Caldwell won this battle and I think she has a better chance of winning this competition, but I love you Katherine as well.
1711 days 22 hours ago
Amnesia_
Aimee:

Ali - *stands and claps* you have got better throughout this completion. I think you are such a dark horse and I believe you are going to win this round in my opinion you should win this battle!

Katherine - *claps* this is technically still incredible however it’s just not as strong vocally as Ali in my opinion. I am sorry babe!!
1711 days 18 hours ago
adamslater19
Megan :

Ladies, Both of you completely blew this knockout round, You were incredible and i love both of your voices but tonight i’m going to Save Ali
1711 days 18 hours ago
hellocat
Congrats Ali! You deserve it!!
1711 days 18 hours ago
Brandonh1
Thank You, Megan!
1711 days 17 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Ali Caldwell!
You have won this Knockout!

Coaches, Katherine Jenkins is now available for a steal/save.
1711 days 17 hours ago
Amnesia_
Aimee: *doesn't press steal button* I’m so sorry you have been fab tho
1711 days 17 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James:
*doesn't press steal button*

I am so so sorry!
You are such a talent but I have someone in mind for my steal!
1711 days 17 hours ago
Jameslu
Unfortunately this is the end of the road for you Katherine Jenkins.
It has been a pleasure having you on the show!
1711 days 17 hours ago
hellocat
Awh that's a shame

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!