This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#TeamAimee: Knockout Pairings + Submissions

Topic » #TeamAimee: Knockout Pairings..

1708 days 1 hour ago
Jameslu
Aimee, will announce her Knockout pairings here and once she does, you may then submit your performance for the Knockouts, best of luck everyone!
1707 days 22 hours ago
Amnesia_
#TeamAimee
- P!nk (Tinkerbelll)
- Louisa Johnson (hellocat)
- Faouzia (ryan5676)
- Lady Gaga (livnglavidaloca)
- Panic! At The Disco (livnglavidaloca)
- Ina Wroldsen (melindaMrskkk)
- Mackenzie Ziegler (Tommy123)
- Kelly Clarkson (carlyjordan14)

Welcome back to #TeamAimee! Or if you have just joined then congratulations on being part of the best team!!

Here is where you will find out who you face.. I purely base my decisions on who is most similar!

Round 1: Louisa Johnson VS Faouzia

Both very strong vocalists but I want to see who has the edge of the other in terms of your range and performance!

Round 2: P!NK VS Ina Wroldsen

One nailed the audition the other smashed it in battle round, I want to see who can be more consistent with their voice and can take their range and use it fully to the best of their ability

Round 3: Lady Gaga VS Panic! At The Disco

My belters in this competition - I want to see who has that sweeter side to their voice as well as still given me the perfect performance which you both undoubtedly do every time!

Round 4: Mackenzie Ziegler VS Kelly Clarkson

My two newcomers I want to see who I feel wants to be here on my team the most and who I feel will put the work in to succeed. I have seen both your ups and downs in this competition so here is your chance to prove Aili wrong and give her a reason to wish you back on her team when that is no longer the case!!

Best of luck to y鈥檃ll

Lots of love,

Aimee 馃挄
1707 days 21 hours ago
Jameslu
:)
1707 days 19 hours ago
ryan5676
1707 days 13 hours ago
Tinkerbelll
1707 days 13 hours ago
livnglavidaloca
Lady Gaga:

Panic! At the Disco:
1707 days 10 hours ago
melindaMrskk
Ina Wroldsen
Strongest

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!