This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S20] The Grand Finale: Live Show & Results!

Topic » [S20] The Grand Finale: Live..

678 days 7 hours ago
txashaun
678 days 6 hours ago
txashaun
Results in 20 mins. Just finishing up the Google sheet.
678 days 5 hours ago
txashaun
Hello everyone and welcome to the Grand Finale Live Show & Results!
678 days 5 hours ago
txashaun
Tonight, we will be crowning our Season 20 Champion!
678 days 5 hours ago
txashaun
Before that, let’s welcome our guest performer Jennifer Hudson!
678 days 5 hours ago
txashaun
Track: Purple Rain
678 days 5 hours ago
txashaun
Thanks for that flawless performance!

*audience claps*
678 days 5 hours ago
txashaun
And now our Final performances! First they will be performing their new tracks!
678 days 5 hours ago
txashaun
First up from Team Shanna, Amanda Brown!
https://media.giphy.com/media/EIqkk9R28pzMlEUw3M/giphy.gif
678 days 5 hours ago
txashaun
Amanda Brown - Stars

Shanna: OH YAS! I LOVE THIS PERFORMANCE SO MUCH! Perfect way to open the finale! Seriously though, how can you NOT love this performance? It’s absolutely perfect and it was honestly the best option for the finale :)

Michael:Omg I absolutely love this song! I kind of forgot you even did this song your season. You started off great and it was enjoyable to listen to but it kind of got messy towards the end. I think you should of swapped this with Paris and you honestly could of won this easily. Best of luck tonight tho!

Sea: Wow, this was BEAUTIFUL :D I can't lie...I'm a little surprised to see you here, but I'm certainly not mad as this was STELLAR! Definitely one of your best performances this season!!! I'm expecting tonight to kind of slay my life...but this was still absolutely SUPERB, and I think you could be a dark horse tonight :)
678 days 5 hours ago
txashaun
Next from Team Sea, Forestella!
https://media.giphy.com/media/U7oZmyFqnayLIDtadJ/giphy.gif
678 days 5 hours ago
txashaun
Forestella - Champions + Champions League
https://bilibili.com/video/BV1dX4y1F756

Shanna: Wow, Absolutely gorgeous, stunning, impeccable literally I cannot express just how absolutely great this was. Y’all have slayed every single week here and always came in first. You could easily win tonight!

Michael: I mean what a fitting song if you guys end up taking the win tonight. You guys surprise us every single time you perform and always kill it. Like you guys never make a mistake and we can't rank you guys low because of that. I do wish you guys went with Bohemian Rhapsody for your new song but this was absolutely brilliant. Well done tonight!

Sea: KINGS!!!!!!! THIS WAS IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your greatest moment of the season? FUCK YES! WIG? FLEW! THIS IS WHAT I WAS HOPING TO SEE FROM YOU! YOU CAME INTO MY LIFE, AND BLEW ME AWAY! WHAT A BRILLIANT WAY FOR YOU TO OPEN YOUR SET TONIGHT, BRILLIANT!!!
678 days 5 hours ago
txashaun
Next from Team Shanna, Christina Marie!
https://media.giphy.com/media/Tr1ZSLe6NwEXJLlCZd/giphy.gif
678 days 5 hours ago
txashaun
Christina Marie - Fix You

Shanna: AH! QUEEN! THIS WAS QUEEN SHIT RIGHT HERE! Absolutely GAG worthy. You are one of the best singers in the WORLD! I love Coldplay so much and the fact you took this well known track and made it this MASSIVE ballad. Just perfection!

Michael: I honestly didn't know what to expect from you tonight but this makes sense since I don't think you have another performance to share with us. This was a beautiful performance from you and you have really became a dark horse recently. Im rooting for you tonight. Amazing job tonight!

Sea: OKAY QUEEN! Vocals = SPECTACULAR! I have moaned at you for being too shouty...BUT YOU EVADED THAT TONIGHT! This was just...BEST PERFORMANCE YET! ONCE AGAIN, I COULD NOT HAVE ASKED FOR BETTER!!!
678 days 5 hours ago
txashaun
Next up from Team Michael, Celine Dion!
https://media.giphy.com/media/n1PXRP6oH9pMgZliRm/giphy.gif
678 days 5 hours ago
txashaun
Celine Dion - It's All Coming Back To Me Now

Shanna: OKAY MOM! THIS IS MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE TRACK FROM YOU EVER!! I AM IN AWE OF YOU RN! You absolutely smashed it tonight. This was impeccable and I can see why you saved it for this round. Absolutely gorgeous!

Michael: WHAT A PERFORMANCE! I mean talk about a masterpiece. You always give us a performance and I don't find myself bored at all. This might be my favorite song from you and we just had to use it at the finale. Love that you told a story as well and just overall an enjoyable performance. Proud of you tonight!

Sea: Ok, so the last note was SPECTACULAR...but you have had better performances this season I feel :( This was certainly impressive...but I was hoping for something a little...more...so sadly I was disappointed by this </3. That being said, this was still a SLAY that I would applaud any round, WELL DONE!

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!