This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S15] The Playoffs: Live Show & Results!

Topic » [S15] The Playoffs: Live Show..

1198 days 5 hours ago
Jameslu
Darriusdabest
(MY OUTFIT LINKS NOT WORKING I HATE IT HERE)

IT'S A SIGN, COME TO SHOW NAKED
1198 days 5 hours ago
Darriusdabest
https://media.tenor.com/images/cff8b6ee5ce52be181a5e17471c25261/tenor.gif

LMAOOOOOOOO
1198 days 5 hours ago
tswiftlover13
OOP
1198 days 5 hours ago
Jameslu
Miley Cyrus “Just Breathe”

James Taylor: *STANDING OVATION*
OMFG YUS! MILEY YOU BETTER SING GURL!!!! This was absolutely breathtaking from beginning to end. You are a superstar and you proved that tonight! You should be very proud of yourself after a performance like that!!!! GREAT JOB <333333333333
1198 days 5 hours ago
Jameslu
Matt Bloyd “Tennessee Whiskey”

YUS MATT!!!! My only guy left! You are my Heva!! You can saaaaaang DAMN BOY!!!! I am so shook right now!! I was honestly not expecting this performance but you really performed your ass OFF!!!!!!!!! You did a great job tonight and you should be very proud of yourself <33333333333333333
1198 days 5 hours ago
Jameslu
Carrie Underwood “Alone”

YUS CARRIE!!! You brought out the big guns!! I am so happy you picked this song! You can honestly sing anything and I am here for it!! You are a goddess!! You captivated everyone tonight and you should be super proud of yourself!!! YUSSSSS <33333333333333
1198 days 5 hours ago
Jameslu
And closing off the show, it’s #TeamKimberly!
1198 days 5 hours ago
Jameslu
Ariana Grande “Still Hurting”

Kimberly: *STANDING OVATION* OMG ARI I’VE NEVER HEARD THIS PERFORMANCE FROM YOU BEFORE!!! But I LOVE IT! Like wow I really loved this and am gonna be obsessed with this performance from now on!!! I have no critique because you just slayed it, your voice was so crystal clear but also those notes YESSS! You killed it girl!
1198 days 5 hours ago
Jameslu
Rihanna ‘What Now”

Kimberly: *STANDING OVATION* I’m so glad I took you through because you really SANGGG last round and this week you were again very great!!! I loved this a lot and how you commanded the stage was everything! I would say I preferred last week and with this week being the hardest to judge I’m not too sure if I wanna take the risk with you or not! This performance sadly left me a little on the fence!
1198 days 5 hours ago
Jameslu
Fernando Daniel “Chandelier”

Kimberly: *STANDING OVATION* OH WOW! BOY DID I UNDERESTIMATE YOU ON MY TEAM!!! You have been delivering EVERY SINGLE PERFORMANCE! And this was no different!!! Wow wow wow what a great song choice and you really just made it your own! I loved when you brought it down a key but it was even better when you went up into the higher register! You really made this more difficult for me tonight!
1198 days 5 hours ago
Jameslu
Whitney Houston “Greatest Love of All”
.be

Kimberly: *STANDING OVATION* OOOO WHITNEY!!! You better come through with them VOCALS GIRLLL!!! I’m honestly shocked how you can even sing like that, just....wow! I was mesmerised the whole time and that ENDING?! THAT ENDING?! It was everything!!! You have such a control over your voice it’s no wonder nobody could touch you in the industry!
1198 days 5 hours ago
Jameslu
Kyla Jade “This Is Me”

Kimberly: *STANDING OVATION CRYING* OMG OMG OMG KYLA!!! YOU KNOW THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVOURITE PERFORMANCES FROM YOU!!! Because you just pour your heart out on that stage and SANGGG like your life depends on it!!! Oh girl you just knocked it out of the park ONCE AGAIN!!! I cannot wait to see what you do next because you have the TALENT to win this whole show!
1198 days 5 hours ago
Jameslu
And that's our Top 20 performances!
*audience cheers loud*
1198 days 5 hours ago
Jameslu
Before we head to the Results, let's welcome to the stage, it's Shawn Mendes!

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!