This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#TeamKimberly: Knockout 2 - Ariana Grande vs. Rina Sawayama

Topic » #TeamKimberly: Knockout 2 -..

1194 days 8 hours ago
Jameslu
Ariana Grande "Jason's Song (Gave It Away)"

Rina Sawayama "XS"
.be
1193 days 11 hours ago
Rubes
Ariana Grande: *STANDING OVATION* YESS ARI!!! Omg I was nervous because the of the video quality of this performance but once you started singing and I heard that BEAUTIFUL VOICE of yours I knew you were about to KILL it!!! And you did!! I am so impressed by this like your vocal ability in this performance was so great and I just can’t wait to see what you serve us this season!

Rina Sawayama: *STANDING OVATION* Wow what a PERFORMANCE RINA!!! I feel like you aren’t even a contestant and you were like a special guest performer you were THAT good tonight!!! I also love how we got an upbeat song yet you still killed the vocals like so it was so good!! I do wonder though because towards the end the vocals were kinda shaky because I could tell maybe you were tired but overall amazing!!

Wow another TOUGH battle to decide but I feel like I just can’t let this girl go yet because she really served it to me tonight and so for that reason the winner of this knockout is...
Ariana Grande!!!

So sorry Rina Sawayama but Ariana was just a tad bit better tonight!
1193 days 11 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Ariana Grande!
You are the WINNER of this Knockout!

Coaches, Rina Sawayama is now available for a steal/save.
1193 days 10 hours ago
Jameslu
Unfortunately Rina Sawayama has been eliminated! :(

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!