This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#TeamJamesTaylor: Knockout 3 - LeAnn Rimes vs. Carrie Underwood

Topic » #TeamJamesTaylor: Knockout 3 -..

1194 days 7 hours ago
Jameslu
LeAnn Rimes "Piece of My Heart"

Carrie Underwood "Jesus Take The Wheel"
1194 days 6 hours ago
tswiftlover13
LeAnn - This is one of my all time favorite songs!! It's such a classic! I don't really like Country Versions of this song & I personally don't like performances from the Masked Singer. I want to see you perform for me I know this is The Voice. But the performance was not even that great imo. You can reuse this performance in the lives so Idk why you didn't go with a better performance like "Blue" or "The Story" :/ I saw so much potential in you. </3

Carrie - GURL!!! You always tug at my heartstrings when I hear you sing. Especially this song!! It makes me feel nostalgic af! Your performance tonight was absolutely great!!! You picked a great song choice it was very on brand for you and it just made me very happy to hear this!!!! Great job <3333333

The winner of this Knockout is....
Carrie Underwood!!

Congrats <333

LeAnn I am so sorry but this just wasn't your best. Hopefully someone might take a chance on you and steal you <333 Gl!
1194 days 6 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Carrie Underwood!
You are the WINNER of this Knockout!

Coaches, LeAnn Rimes is now available for a steal/save.
1193 days 9 hours ago
Jameslu
Unfortunately LeAnn Rimes has been eliminated! :(

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!