This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#TeamDrake: Battle 3 - Rachael Hawnt vs. 4th Impact

Topic » #TeamDrake: Battle 3 - Rachael..

1486 days 23 hours ago
Jameslu
Rachael Hawnt "(You Make Me Feel Like) A Natural Woman"

4th Impact "Work It Out"
1486 days 19 hours ago
spinfur
You know this battle could be better but honestly I'm going to get straight to the point

Rachael - I love how you were able to take critique from being too dramatic and you give us this beautiful cover, the song choice was bold and I loved that you took a risk! I think you could have pushed it a little bit and gave me a bit more soul like Aretha does however I'm just glad you were able to tone it down and it was really enjoyable.

4th Impact - I'm just gonna say you should avoid your X Factor performances because I just couldn't listen through the whole thing. Your voices suit ballads a bit more.

You know I'm not going to be strategic because I'm going to judge based on who did better in the battles, and if that screwed me like it did with Kelly a couple of seasons ago so be it
The winner is Rachael

4th Impact I just can't advance you but I do know that Jack or Aili will probably steal you because they absolutely love you gals. I just know that this performance wasn't it for me.
1486 days 19 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Rachael Hawnt!!!
You have won this Battle!

Coaches, 4th Impact are available for a Steal!
1486 days 15 hours ago
Ika_Wong
DAMN! Please someone steal 4th Impact I really wanted to show that they can slay a ballad and a dance number.... I have so many more performances that can redeem them.
1486 days 9 hours ago
aria_grande
Doesn't steal
1485 days 11 hours ago
PettyLaBelle
Drake you are the bomb thanks for picking Rachael I will try to not let the team down!

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!