This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#TeamDrake: Battle 1 - Jess & Matt vs. Boyce Avenue

Topic » #TeamDrake: Battle 1 - Jess..

1490 days 13 hours ago
Jameslu
Jess & Matt "Need You Now"

Boyce Avenue "The Climb"
1490 days 10 hours ago
spinfur
Wow first battle and both fucking brought it jesus christ this is going to be a tough

Jess & Matt this was absolutely beautiful and it sent chills down my back with how deeply connected it seemed between you two. My critique though is that I wished you changed the song and verses up a little bit, and you explored your range a bit since your audition was explored a lot in my opinion but this was still a good performance

Boyce Avenue my favorite part of your voice is when I hear that rasp when you push your voice and your really show that off well in that song. This is one of my favorite Miley songs and I think you did it justice by giving us a beautiful edition. I think you could have explored the song a bit as well but the passion you gave was amazing.

This is a tough battle and I have to go with my gut, but I really hope the loser gets stolen

The winner of this battle is
Boyce Avenue

Jess & Matt if I had a save I would use it on y'all because it's just amazing on what you gave and I really want to see more from you since I haven't seen a duo like you before on this show. SOMEONE PLEASE STEAL THEM!
1490 days 9 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Boyce Avenue!
You have won this Battle!

Coaches, Jess & Matt are available for a Steal!
1490 days 8 hours ago
Brandonh1
Boyce:

YESS!
1489 days 23 hours ago
aria_grande
Doesn't steal
1489 days 13 hours ago
Jameslu
*presses steal button*

Honestly I really enjoyed this performance a lot and I like the way you both sound together so yeah I think you would be a great addition to #TeamAiliJames!
1489 days 13 hours ago
spinfur
Yess I'm glad they're still in the competition <3
1489 days 1 hour ago
PettyLaBelle
yas thank you so much Aili!
https://media.giphy.com/media/h13Xr3aT2cTKw/giphy.gif
1489 days 1 hour ago
PettyLaBelle
congrats boyce! knew you were going to win you are the best
1489 days 1 hour ago
PettyLaBelle
when I saw I was up against them I was like okay I am fucked but Aili you made my day!
1488 days 15 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Jess & Matt!!!
You have been stolen by Aili James!!!

Jess & Matt are now on #TeamAiliJames!

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!