This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#TeamJack: Battle 2 - Cody Frost vs. Britton Buchanan

Topic » #TeamJack: Battle 2 - Cody..

1465 days ago
Jameslu
Cody Frost "Another Brick In The Wall"

Britton Buchanan "New York State of Mind"
1464 days 23 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Cody Frost - This song is very different from the one you did in the audition as this song has already been designed for your voice. Honestly it helped a lot because in your audition, I think you thought too much about changing it while with this song you could keep it how it was. In terms of your voice, I think the start of the song was extremely powerful and it was f you was about to prove something with your voice but then you started becoming cocky and it just didn't show the best in you. I think Body language wise, tone it down as it makes your performance look tacky

Britton Buchanan - I am sorry to say but this is my least favourite of your performances. However, for a male voice, you have a good earthy voice to you and I love how you can deliver your vocals because I don't think anyone could do what you do. I would say this is slightly better than your audition but I know you have some amazing songs coming up so I can't wait to see them.

This is going to be a very hard decision because on one hand, Cody you have provided me why you should stay and win this battle and you have proven to me that your not just another plain cookie in the jar. However, Britton I have liked you for a while but you didn't provide me with a performance I like. But thinking of who will be better going forward, I have chosen
Britton Buchanan, You will be joining me in the playoffs
1464 days 23 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Britton Buchanan!!!
You have won this Battle!!!

Coaches, Cody Frost is now available for a Steal!
1464 days 22 hours ago
Brandonh1
Britton:

Wow, Thank You so much Jack!

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!