This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#TeamAiliJames: Battle 2 - Justin Jesso vs. Emily Middlemas

Topic » #TeamAiliJames: Battle 2 -..

1465 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
Justin Jesso "Getting Closer"

Emily Middlemas "Toxic"
1465 days 17 hours ago
Jameslu
Justin Jesso - *claps* Gosh! Your voice is just so innocent and emotional and it gets me every time you sing, like honestly you need to become more popular because your voice is very underrated. I really like your singer-songwriter vibe and this was a good performance, I just want to see push yourself a little more and not be afraid to hit some big notes.

Emily Middlemas - *standing ovation and claps and dances along* OKAY WOW! You made this song your own and so enjoyable and you had me singing and clapping along. Like you really know how to make a song your own and give it an Emily Twist! I really see you doing well as long as you stay true to yourself Emily!

Honestly with this battle, one person completely outshined the other and I love you both but the winner of this Battle is
Emily Middlemas!!!
1465 days 17 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Emily Middlemas!!!
You have won this Battle!!!

Coaches, Justin Jesso is now available for a Steal!
1465 days 16 hours ago
rollingderp
thank you!!!
1465 days 3 hours ago
aria_grande
SLAMS STEAL BUTTON

I am sorry but i need another boy on my team and i think this performance was amazing. I agree you need to push yourself but you have the playoffs
1465 days 1 hour ago
NanoNerd
Thanks for using your steal on me Jack. I know what i said about you're comments being brutal, but I am highly grateful.
1464 days 17 hours ago
NicoleF
*slams steal button*

Yeah...not so fast Jack.

"Definitely keeping you in my notes, though, for the battles steal."

I said that exact line in the blind auditions and I was true to my word on that promise. Right when I saw this battle arrangement, I listened to you ASAP and I was not disappointed in the slightest. I already thought your last performance was incredible but I literally have been left with goosebumps up and down my arms from how amazing this performance is! The notes you hit in this song were amazing and the emotion and passion was flowing out like there was no tomorrow. I connected with you and the song and fell in love with the performance. I know Jack might've pressed first but I would seriously love it if you gave me a chance and joined #TeamEddie!
1464 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Justin Jesso!!!
Eddie & Jack have pressed their steal buttons for you!

Please pick your new coach now.
1464 days 11 hours ago
NanoNerd
This is actually a pretty hard decision!

I might need a couple hours to decide...
1464 days 9 hours ago
spinfur
@Nano dont take too long because if you dont make a decision in 24 hours itll be randomized just warning you :)
1464 days 9 hours ago
NanoNerd
I know. I'll make a decision before I go to bed.
1464 days 8 hours ago
NanoNerd
Well I think I'll go ahead and decide now actually.

I am shook that you both want to steal Justin after not turning in the audition, and I'm extremely happy and grateful! I feel bad refusing either of you as a coach, which was why it was a hard decision.

In the end, I thought about who made a better case as to why I should pick them. You both seem like you'd be great, but what made my desicion clear was when I looked back at the audition and saw that one of you said that I "wouldn't fit your style of teaching".

For these reasons, I'd like my new coach to be...

1464 days 8 hours ago
NanoNerd

Nicole "Eddie" F!

I'm sorry I didn't choose you Jack, and I respectfully wish you the best of luck.
1464 days 5 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Eddie!!!

Justin Jesso is now on #TeamEddie!

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!