This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#TeamAiliJames: Battle 1 - Whitney Houston vs. Beyonce

Topic » #TeamAiliJames: Battle 1 -..

1492 days 10 hours ago
Jameslu
Whitney Houston "Didn't We Almost Have It All"
.be

Beyonce "Smash Into You"
1492 days 9 hours ago
Jameslu
Whitney Houston - Okay firstly, this song was really long, and there is a risk in performing a long song being that it can get boring really fast. And I can't say I was invested your performance throughout the whole performance but there was a lot of pretty moments in this performance, you have amazing control and sang your heart out for sure but I just am not confident with this song choice to be honest with you Whitney.

Beyonce - Okay so this video isn't available in my country so I had to find an alternative video on YouTube. And I have to say like Whitney, I'm not so sure about this song choice, I appreciate you changing it up this season and bringing this new performances, but I feel it may hinder your chances here. But I have to admit this really got better, as you started doing some beautiful runs and it just was stunning to listen to, I feel you did a pretty good job judging that you sang this so effortlessly.

I have to say both of you are legends but in my opinion, one just did a little better than the other for me, with that being said, the winner of this battle is
Beyonce!!!
1492 days 9 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Beyonce!!!
You have won this Battle!!!

Coaches, Whitney Houston is now available for a steal!
1492 days 8 hours ago
moviedude
Well, I can’t say I’m surprised that I lost the battle given that I’m up against Beyoncé whom is very talented. It’s disappointing that I lost the battle, but my time on The Voice isn’t over yet. Hopefully the judges will steal Whitney knowing she is a vocal legend and can perform some amazing performances given the chance to.
1492 days 8 hours ago
Brandonh1
Beyonce:

Thank You Aili!
1492 days 8 hours ago
Jameslu
I hope they do steal Whitney too!!!

And you're welcome Brandon! <3

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!