This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#TeamDrake: Battle Pairings + Submissions Open!

Topic » #TeamDrake: Battle Pairings +..

1466 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
#TeamDrake:
- Boyce Avenue (Brandonh1)
- Leah McFall (Rubes)
- Bella Ferraro (hazbez94)
- Rachael Hawnt (PettyLaBelle)
- Jess & Matt (PettyLaBelle)
- Sheldon Riley (rollingderp)
- 4th Impact (Ika_Wong)

Drake will announce his battle pairings here!
1466 days 3 hours ago
spinfur
okay with Sheldon save Im going to really do something fun battle pairings

Im gonna do a thing called vets vs. newbies and see who really brings it I think its good to put the people I havent seen up against the people who I have seen and know of their potential, and which one will be truly bring it because they could surprise me

My first pairing is Jess & Matt vs. Boyce Avenue

Both are amazing groups and they both have really smooth voices however I want to really hear what you guys can bring, either with your range, harmony, I was to see what makes your group unique shine through in this battle and make me confident on my decision.

My second pairing is Leah McFall vs. Bella Ferraro

During your audition you really showed emotion and your character through the songs and I was to see how much you can really push that. I was to see your personalities through the songs you sing, and I want you to tell the story of the song because your voices are storytelling voices.

My final pairing is Rachael Hawnt vs. 4th Impact

You are my crazy vocal singers, I want to see you sing out but not too much to a point where I'm seeing it as theatrical or it becomes messy. I want to see some magical moments in your voice and have you hit some crazy notes but really feel the song that you are singing.
1466 days ago
PettyLaBelle
I hope you enjoy the harmonies, emotion and range. What makes them unique is the fact they are married so you can feel their love and passion when they sing to each other!

Jess & Matt
"Need You Now"
1466 days ago
PettyLaBelle
Rachael Hawnt
"(You Make Me Feel Like) A Natural Woman"
1465 days 23 hours ago
Ika_Wong
4th Impact - Work It Out
1465 days 15 hours ago
Brandonh1
Boyce Avenue:

1465 days 12 hours ago
Rubes
Leah McFall
“I Will Survive”
1465 days 9 hours ago
hazbez94

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!