This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S9] Top 10: Performances & Results!

Topic » [S9] Top 10: Performances..

1478 days 12 hours ago
spinfur
I only judge based on songs that are over done like Its a mans mans mans world, hallelujah, Never Enough,

Like those songs are used so much in music games like this that its extremely hard to be impressed when you hear so many good ones
1478 days 3 hours ago
NanoNerd
Dammit Eddie, maybe Jack would've saved me if you hadn't had tried to suggest to get him out...
1478 days 3 hours ago
NanoNerd
Oh well, I guess 9th place isn't bad on the voice. I'm SO dissapointed because I hoped I could get just a little bit farther, but I guess I'm proud of myself.
1478 days 2 hours ago
Jameslu
Justin did good!

Also Jack had to save Brynn cause that's his act
1477 days 23 hours ago
J4ckWilko
NanoNerd
Dammit Eddie, maybe Jack would've saved me if you hadn't had tried to suggest to get him out...

Brynn would have gotten further anyway bby sorry
1477 days 21 hours ago
NicoleF
NanoNerd

What’s not gonna happen is you blaming me for your outing when you submitted that song for the sing-off. Plus are you blind?! You were in the sing-off against Jack’s only act left I- we’re kind of required to save our own acts so you were never getting Jack’s save.
1477 days 2 hours ago
NanoNerd
I'm not gonna start a fight Eddie, so just stop.
1476 days 22 hours ago
NicoleF
NanoNerd
I'm not gonna start a fight Eddie, so just stop.

I'm not...literally ask the host Aili James...we're supposed to save our own acts so Jack was always saving Brynn over you...   o.O
1476 days 17 hours ago
NanoNerd
Yes, Eddie, I’m not talking about that part. I’m talking about you calling me blind and accusing me of blaming you for my elimination. All I was trying to do was make a joke.

Again, I’m not trying to start a fight, so please just STOP.

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!