This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Audition 42: Nova Miller

Topic » Audition 42: Nova Miller

1478 days 10 hours ago
Jameslu
Nova Miller "Swim Good"
1478 days 9 hours ago
NicoleF
*presses button*

Honestly going in you're a huge question mark because I've never heard of you before so your catalog is a complete mystery to me but some of those runs and notes you hit had me shook to my core and it almost sounded effortlessly. It felt like you really were putting all your talent out on display and if this is just the audition, I kinda wanna see what you're saving potentially for later. I'd love to explore your potential together on #TeamEddie!
1478 days 4 hours ago
tswiftlover13
*doesn't press button*

I would have pressed for you if no one else would have but Eddie did so congrats on making it on the show! You have a great tone you remind me of a mix between Tori Kelly & JoJo <33
And the others MIGHT turn around for you ya never know <33
1477 days 15 hours ago
Rubes
*doesn’t press button*

I think vocally this was actually pretty good and I’m very glad that Eddie turned around for you and took a chance because you deserve it! Congrats!
1477 days 13 hours ago
spinfur
*presses button*

UGH yes Nova <3 I first heard you in ESCT with your song and your voice has such a power to it and especially this acoustic cover that really made your voice shine. You could be a dark horse in this competition so I hope you come over to #TeamDrake because your voice is really quite beautiful.
1477 days 10 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Nova Miller!!!
You have turned 2 chairs!!!

It's now time for you to pick your coach.
1476 days 13 hours ago
NanoNerd
I'd like to pick the coach who I feel has more confidence in Nova.

Drake!
1476 days 12 hours ago
spinfur
MY TEAM IS FULL YAY
1476 days 9 hours ago
NicoleF
Be careful Drake cause last season NanoNerd came to me at F8 and was like “I ran out of Justin performances” so make sure Nano schedules out performances.
1476 days 8 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Drake!!!

Nova Miller is on #TeamDrake!
1476 days 8 hours ago
Jameslu
And also #TeamDrake is FULL!

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!