This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Audition 20: Sam Smith

Topic » Audition 20: Sam Smith

1478 days 10 hours ago
Jameslu
Sam Smith "Stay With Me"
1478 days 6 hours ago
Jameslu
*doesn't press button*

Gonna definitely regret not turning for you. Like I know I am. This was good but I was just waiting for that moment to come. I'm so so sorry, I'm going to regret this big time for sure.
1478 days 5 hours ago
tswiftlover13
*doesn't press button*

Sam you have a great voice but this performance did not scream OMG to me so I am passing on you. Gl <33
1478 days 5 hours ago
moviedude
Just wanna say that Sam Smith has some amazing performances that would be perfect for this competition. Admittedly, I didn’t choose the best  version of “Stay with Me” but I hope a coach will notice how great his vocals are since this is a competition about great vocalists and he is one of them.
1478 days 5 hours ago
moviedude
I’m aware that I can’t re-use my audition video for the Live Shows so I thought using a good rendition instead of posting a great version would be smart...but I guess it’s not so far.
1477 days 11 hours ago
NicoleF
*doesn't press*

The desperation in the comments won't get you sympathy, it'll only turn me off even more. There was no 'wow' or huge 'OOMPH' moment so, just like Pink and Adele, although clean performance-wise, I'm not turning.
1477 days 10 hours ago
spinfur
*Doesnt press*
You have great performances but sometimes you gotta sacrifice one for the audition, like im not a big fan of this performance and i know you can do much better with some of your performances.
1477 days 10 hours ago
Rubes
*hits button at very last second*

I was debating it but honestly I don’t care, you have one of the most unique voices in this competition and admittedly I know you can do much better than this! Welcome to #TeamKimberly and let’s make these coaches regret not turning for you Sam!
1477 days 10 hours ago
moviedude
Thanks Kimberly!
1477 days 10 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Sam Smith!!!
You have turned 1 chair!

Sam Smith is on #TeamKimberly!

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!