This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Audition 13: Christina Grimmie

Topic » Audition 13: Christina Grimmie

1480 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
Christina Grimmie "Snow White"
1480 days 13 hours ago
Jameslu
*SLAMS BUTTON INSTANTLY*

I'M SORRY WHAT?! OMG THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I'M HEARING THIS SONG!
And wow the way you started just completely BLEW ME AWAY!
You sang this so beautifully and you clearly connected to the song and you told a story perfectly. Your tone is one of my favorites so far because it's so clear and you sing so effortless. And I really am enjoying the spunk you have in this performance. You really were taken away from this world way too soon because your voice is just STUNNING.

Please pick #TeamAiliJames and let's win this thing!
1480 days 12 hours ago
tswiftlover13
*SLAMS BUTTON*
https://media.giphy.com/media/5ukhYi1a0QLN6/giphy.gif

YUUSS CHRISTINA YUUSS!!!!!
I don't know what else to say except that you are just an Icon and If you pick me as your coach I would stop at nothing to make sure you reached your highest potential in this competition!!! Your voice is EPIC girl you ripped the roof off the building and the weave from my delicate head!!
Please Pick #TeamTaylor <3333
1479 days 18 hours ago
NicoleF
*slams button*

That's a winner contender ladies and gentlemen! Your voice is literally as smooth and soft as silk when it comes to your runs and just overall vocal ability! The fluidity is just incredible! This was a softer side of you which I love to see as it's different from the expected, powerful and loud Christina Grimmie performance. This makes me have faith that you know how to use your performances to your strength and gives me hope that if you choose me, #TeamEddie, as your coach, we can easily find a pathway to the title together!
1479 days 16 hours ago
spinfur
*SLAMS BUTTON*
Here is our fucking winner like oh my fucking god, so I'm still a huge fan of you even after that tragic incident I literally cried when i heard the news but I'm still so glad you can be allowed to audition and just fucking slay everything. You are a powerhouse that can literally win this whole thing and I know some of your best performances from your youtube, from The Voice, and hell your audition song was a hidden gem that I was shocked to know. If you pick me I'm going to help you find those hidden gems and help you get to that finale and win the whole thing so PLEASE pick #TeamDrake I am so passionate about you and I just love you voice!
1479 days 16 hours ago
Rubes
*SLAMS BUTTON INSTANTLY*

HOUSTON WE HAVE A WINNER! Like damn Cristina you are just an amazing all round artist that can SANG the heck out of anything!! Like how can you not turn for this incredible performance and woman! Although I may not be the first coach that comes to mind for your choice, I know exactly what you are capable of and oh my god would it be an honour to coach you through this season! Like your voice is just perfection to me and I don’t get how someone could have so much talent and then it get taken away from them :(
But I won’t dwell on the past even though it’s very saddening because you are out of this world good and I’m just so happy you’ve made it onto the show but I would be even happier if you would choose to join #TeamKimberly!
1479 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Christina Grimmie!!!
You have turned all 5 chairs!!!

It's now time for you to pick your coach.
1479 days 16 hours ago
Brandonh1
Christina:

I am so happy to have all 5 of you turn your chairs, I would have loved to work with each of you but I'm gonna have to go with #TeamAiliJames!
1479 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
OMFG YESSSS!!!

LET'S GET THIS WIN BRANDON!!!!!
1479 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
I'm so happy to have Christina on my team, let's SLAY GIRL!
1479 days 16 hours ago
NicoleF
:|
1479 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Aili James!!!

Christina Grimmie is on #TeamAiliJames!
1479 days 16 hours ago
Brandonh1
NicoleF

:(
1479 days 16 hours ago
Brandonh1
Jameslu
OMFG YESSSS!!!

LET'S GET THIS WIN BRANDON!!!!!

https://media.giphy.com/media/4TgACPUyLr3Xv8aYxw/giphy.gif
1479 days 15 hours ago
NicoleF
Brandonh1
NicoleF

:(

:( If Aili ever goes deaf and loses you, I'll be here eagerly and impatiently waiting </3

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!