This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Audition 10: Adam Lambert

Topic » Audition 10: Adam Lambert

1474 days 15 hours ago
Jameslu
Adam Lambert "Whataya Want From Me"
1474 days 12 hours ago
Jameslu
*doesn't press button*

Adam, this performance just doesn't do it for me. I think it maybe the song choice, gosh it gives me flashback to how Kelly paired her 2 best singers against each other (Rizzi Myers vs. Presley Tennant) and eliminated Rizzi and I was so upset. I just don't think this was the right song choice, sorry.
1474 days 11 hours ago
tswiftlover13
*doesn't press button*

Adam, This has to be one of your weakest performances I know you have much better ones than this, I witnessed it first hand when you won the first season of Absolute Talent so this was a HUGE disappointment.
1473 days 20 hours ago
NicoleF
*doesn't press*

Dang every time you audition, you don't choose good Adam performances and it's starting to make me wonder if people should audition as Adam at all. This wasn't good enough.
1473 days 15 hours ago
spinfur
*doesnt press*
Adam you need to learn to pick good performances because as the others said your voice matches only certain songs and I know this is your own song but still its a little too much playing for an audience
1473 days 15 hours ago
Rubes
*doesn鈥檛 press*

All the other coaches have literally said what I was thinking, you need to improve on the performances you pick Adam. I don鈥檛 think I鈥檝e seen a good performance in one of these competitions from you in a while.
1473 days 15 hours ago
Jameslu
Unfortunately Adam Lambert didn't turn any chairs.
It's the end of the competition for you. :(
1473 days 14 hours ago
Glambert_Icon
馃槙 I will bring him back to avenge this.

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!