This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Audition 8: Calum Scott

Topic » Audition 8: Calum Scott

1479 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
Calum Scott "Dancing On My Own"
.be
1479 days 13 hours ago
Jameslu
*presses button*

I honestly love your version of this song because your voice is full of emotion and passion and you ABSOLUTELY DELIVERED! I am intrigued to see your song choices moving forward. Please join #TeamAiliJames!
1479 days 12 hours ago
tswiftlover13
*doesn't press button*

Calum, You have a great tone but this version was not as great as your audition version.
1478 days 21 hours ago
NicoleF
*doesn't press*

Ugh I literally love this performance but there just wasn't enough for me honestly. I loved the ending but other than that, this performance felt safe. I do love your voice though and I do see potential for you to be another Justin Jesso where I steal you in the battles and you go on to the lives so I will keep you in my notes! Congrats on landing a spot on the season!
1478 days 16 hours ago
spinfur
*SLAMS BUTTON*
Calum you are literally one of my favorite male solo singers, your voice just has so much emotion behind it and you can tell a story with your voice which is everything I want for a vocal performance I think you'd be a perfect addition for #TeamDrake
1478 days 16 hours ago
Rubes
*is close to pressing but ultimately doesn’t*

I really do like your voice but I feel like you are not really suited for my team and I’m not sure if I want you as badly as Aili or Drake! But I will be looking out for you in the battles for sure.
1478 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Calum Scott!!!
You have turned 2 chairs!

It's now time to pick your coach.
1478 days 15 hours ago
Jameslu
Since #TeamAiliJames is full.

Congratulations Drake!!
Calum Scott is on #TeamDrake!
1478 days 13 hours ago
hazbez94
Thank you! Im super happy with Team Drake :)

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!