This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Audition 5: Kimberly Nichole

Topic » Audition 5: Kimberly Nichole

1453 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
Kimberly Nichole "Nutbush City Limits"
1453 days 14 hours ago
Jameslu
*PRESSES BUTTON AND DOES STANK FACE*

WOWOWOWOWOOWOWWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW!
I literally watched this video TWICE because it was so sultry and fun!
You had such strong vocals and absolutely DELIVERED! I love the sass and attitude you bring in your performance and honestly I feel you are a star in the making! You definitely have something special and I think we could do wonders together. Please join #TeamAiliJames!
1453 days 12 hours ago
tswiftlover13
*doesn't press button*

I think Aili is Waaaaay more passionate about you than I ever could be, So I am going to pass.
But Congrats on getting a Coach interested in you <3
1453 days 12 hours ago
tswiftlover13
BTW great song choice if fit your voice to a T!
1452 days 22 hours ago
NicoleF
*slams button*

My first button press of the new season and oh Kimberly you have definitely earned and deserved it! I would be honored to have such a powerhouse vocalist as yourself on my team to start the new season out strong as you definitely can become a contender in this competition.

I know other coaches Drake and Kimberly still need to turn but I'm gonna take this time to just state a reason why I believe I'd be a better coach than Aili James. I feel like, if you choose me, I'm not going to put you on some pedestal like Aili James would. You may be asking why that's a good thing, and my answer would be that I want to push you. I'm going to be very honest with you, even as your coach. Instead of ignoring your flaws and praising you, my goal is to be 100% real with you and let you know how I truly feel about each and every performance so you know what to improve on so that you can get better and better on your pathway to victory.

Trust me, even if you still choose me, Aili James will still be your cheerleader. You choose Aili James, you get a cheerleader. You choose me, you get a coach. It's all based on your preference.
1452 days 19 hours ago
Jameslu
Lol sorry but I don’t understand what you’re trying to say at the end of your speech? Are you trying to say I’m a cheerleader and not a coach? My 6 wins says Hi.
1452 days 19 hours ago
NicoleF
I'm trying to fight for Kimberly and spark a little fun rivalry :P
1452 days 16 hours ago
Rubes
*SLAMS BUTTON INSTANTLY*

I MEAN COME ON?!?!?! Kimberly it’s been a while since I’ve seen you on one of these shows and I’m shocked by that first of all! Second of all, HOLY HECK this was such a good audition and I remember watching it for the first time ever and just having a stank face through because you truly have a powerful voice that just radiates through a room! Aili and Eddie both seem very passionate about you BUT I am too because Kimberly you need to work with a fellow Kimberly like come on how iconic would that be Kimberly Nichole joins #TeamKimberly! Like yass we need that to happen! This is definitely my favourite audition so far this season and I cannot wait to see what else you bring to the competition and I just hope you can do that on my team! So please join #TeamKimberly because I’m ready to see you thrive in this competition let’s do it!
1452 days 16 hours ago
spinfur
*doesnt press*
Im not the biggest fan of your voice im sorry
1452 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Kimberly Nichole!!!
You have turned 3 chairs!

It's now time to pick your coach.
1452 days 15 hours ago
PettyLaBelle
I will be going with.

'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
#TeamAiliJames
https://media.giphy.com/media/xUA7aTRjwF8YTNmBZC/giphy.gif
1452 days 15 hours ago
Jameslu
OMFG YASSSS!!!!

MY TEAM IS FULL!!!
1452 days 15 hours ago
NicoleF
:|
1452 days 15 hours ago
Jameslu
*runs up and hugs Kimberly*

I'M SO HAPPY TO HAVE YOU ON MY TEAM, LET'S DO THIS THANG!
1452 days 15 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Aili James!!!
Kimberly Nichole is on #TeamAiliJames!

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!