This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#TeamAiliJames: Battle 3 - Samantha Harvey vs. Alisan Porter

Topic » #TeamAiliJames: Battle 3 -..

1521 days 20 hours ago
Jameslu
Samantha Harvey "Can You Feel The Love Tonight"
.be

Alisan Porter "Cry Baby"
1521 days 19 hours ago
Jameslu
Samantha Harvey - *stands and claps* Damn. Samantha, I was not expecting you to pull my heart strings like that! This was such a sweet and sentimental performance and gosh I just fell in love. Like you sang this so beautifully and it really just touched my heart, there's just something about your voice that is so warm, like listening to you melts my heart.

Alisan Porter - *stands and claps and throws shoes* Okay damn. Why the fuck did I pair you two against each other again?! This was such a powerful performance Alisan! You had so much drive and passion in this song and those runs and big notes just blows me away. Like where tf do they come from?! This was a good performance but sometimes I did feel you got carried away by the performance and overdid some notes but other than that good job.

Yoh, this was a hard decision, NGL!

You both really upped your games and I am going to go based off personal preference with the hopes that the other gets stolen!

The winner of this battle is
Alisan Porter (aria_grande)!!!
1521 days 19 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Alisan Porter!!!
You have won this battle!!!

Coaches, Samantha Harvey is now available for a Steal!
1521 days 18 hours ago
aria_grande
Thanks aili
1521 days 18 hours ago
Tinkerbelll
Wow
1521 days 16 hours ago
stuartlittle16
I’m not even gonna wait

*presses steal button *

Going into the battles I was hoping I was gonna be able to steal you and here we are! Hopefully you choose to come to my team because I’m assuming another coach will try to steal you as well. You’ve been robbed too much ! #TeamMichael
1521 days 15 hours ago
spinfur
Ya know...
*presses steal button*
I know I didn't press for you in the auditions but that's because I didn't want singers with similar voices, now that I have three unique artists that don't compare to you, I really want you on my team because I think your voice is so amazing, and it can really push the boundaries of certain songs especially some of your covers that I've previously used in Superstar so I really hope you come to #TeamDrake
1521 days 5 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Samantha Harvey!!!
You have received 2 steals!

It's time to pick your new coach!
1521 days 5 hours ago
Jameslu
OMG YAYYYY FIGHT FOR SAMANTHA, I'm so happy she's getting stolen!
1521 days 5 hours ago
Tinkerbelll
I am going to go to team michael
1521 days 4 hours ago
stuartlittle16
YESS!!! Thank You!
1521 days 2 hours ago
Tinkerbelll
Alli has just lost the winner of the season
1520 days 23 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Michael!

Samantha Harvey is on #TeamMichael!

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!