This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#TeamAiliJames: Battle 2 - Maelyn Jarmon vs. Kimberly Fransens

Topic » #TeamAiliJames: Battle 2 -..

1528 days 7 hours ago
Jameslu
Maelyn Jarmon "Dreamboat"

Kimberly Fransens "Stone Cold"
1528 days 6 hours ago
Jameslu
Maelyn Jarmon - *standing ovation* Here's the thing Maelyn, this is one of my faves of yours because I heard this cover on YouTube before I saw your other performances from The Voice. Your voice is just so soothing and pitch perfect. Like you sing so technically perfect and connect to your songs perfectly. The "oooh-oooh--ohh" parts gave me CHILLS! Like your voice is in a league of it's own. Absolute perfection Maelyn. My only concern is that this performance was really long but your voice is an absolute delight but watch out for too long performance as they can become boring after a while if you're not changing it up.

Kimberly Fransens - *standing ovation* Wow! Kimberly! You came for blood tonight! This was such a strong performance and I am just completely blown away. You have a very interesting voice, I do feel that your voice does falter a little when you go for your deeper voice and you run out of air when hitting those high notes but other than that this was such an amazing performance that really left me shook tonight!

Damn this was a tough call but I am going with my gut instinct and with that, the winner of this Battle is
Maelyn Jarmon (hellocat)!!!
1528 days 6 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Maelyn Jarmon!!!
You have won this battle!!!

Coaches, Kimberly Fransens is now available for a Steal!
1527 days 10 hours ago
Jameslu
Unfortunately Kimberly Fransens has been eliminated :(.
1527 days 8 hours ago
chris2pei
aww rip Kimberly :(

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!