This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S8] The Playoffs: Performances & Results!

Topic » [S8] The Playoffs:..

1498 days 10 hours ago
spinfur
Yay Scarlett <333
1498 days 10 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Scarlett Lee!
You are through to the Top 13!
1498 days 10 hours ago
Jameslu
Unfortunately Miley Cyrus has been eliminated. :(
1498 days 10 hours ago
Jameslu
Eddie: I'm sticking with you Scarlett! You were one of my fast passes and now you're my wildcard! I'm putting my entire trust and credibility in you because I feel like you have so much potential and emotion and drive! You seriously could be a powerhouse! I also chose you because I really have never heard of you before this season so I'm interested in what's left to choose from your catalog. I hope you've been saving some good ones for us! Rooting for you to go from fast pass to wildcard to winner! <3
1498 days 10 hours ago
Jameslu
Let's welcome our Top 13 to the Stage!

#TeamAiliJames:
- Angie Miller (moviedude)
- Maelyn Jarmon (hellocat)
- Alisan Porter (aria_grande)

#TeamBrandon:
- Jackie Foster (hellocat) #FastPass
- Addison Agen (aria_grande)
- Son Seungyeon (mercy08)

#TeamDrake:
- Michela Pace (ryan5676) #FastPass
- Chloe Kohanski (aria_grande)
- Chris Jamison (YoundAndReckless) #Steal

#TeamMichael:
- Koryn Hawthorne (Iconique)
- DEAN (ArielUniverse)
- Scarlett Lee (Tommy123) #FastPass
- Samantha Harvey (Tinkerbelll) #Steal
1498 days 10 hours ago
spinfur
Oh Scarlett doesnt even get the offer to join another team like the past few seasons xDD
1498 days 10 hours ago
Jameslu
Top 13 submissions will be opened shortly and you will have 48 Hours to post and the Top 13 Live Show Performances & Results will take place on Monday at 5pm EST! :)
1498 days 10 hours ago
Jameslu
spinfur
Oh Scarlett doesnt even get the offer to join another team like the past few seasons xDD

Yeah we're running short of time like how they did when Hello Sunday won the public vote for wildcard so Scarlett stays on Team Michael! Maybe now Michael can win :P
1498 days 10 hours ago
Brandonh1
I hope so^^^^
1498 days 10 hours ago
Jameslu
Brandonh1
I hope so^^^^

We're all so shady to Michael xD
1498 days 10 hours ago
ryan5676
Thank you Drake for selecting Michela Pace!
1497 days 16 hours ago
NicoleF
It felt wrong giving the weakest team an extra person but it’s so weak because Michael chose trash automatic 13th placer DEAN over Scarlett or Little Mix

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!