Topic » Audition 36: Matt McAndrew

9 days 2 hours ago
Jameslu
Matt McAndrew "A Thousand Years"
.be
8 days 23 hours ago
Jameslu
*presses button*
My team may be fill by your audition but your voice is just so freaking beautiful and stunning like gosh it was so sweet and soothing to listen to and you just sang so effortlessly and it just amazed me thoroughly! You are a very interesting artist and it will be very very interesting seeing your performances in the future rounds. Pick #TeamAiliJames!
8 days 23 hours ago
Brandonh1
*Press Button*

I actually auditioned using you on Anything Can Happen where you didn't get chosen to it's very refreshing to have you back in a singing competition. I know the obvious decision but I just want you to know that I am very competitive and hardworking when it comes to shows like these and working with you will be no different.
8 days 23 hours ago
spinfur
*doesnt press*
8 days 2 hours ago
stuartlittle16
*doesnt press*
8 days 2 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Matt McAndrew!
You have turned 2 chairs!

It is now time to pick your coach.

*Note: Team Aili James may be full by this audition so if that's the case, Matt will join Brandon automatically as a 1 chair turn.
8 days 2 hours ago
Jameslu
*Note: If Brandon's team is full by the time we get to Matt, Matt will be eliminated unfortunately :(
8 days 1 hour ago
ticofernandez
I would have chose Brandon
8 days 1 hour ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Brandon!

Matt McAndrew is on #TeamBrandon!

open group

The Voice! [S8 Top 13!]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!