Audition 35: Koryn Hawthorne

Topic » Audition 35: Koryn Hawthorne

9 days 1 hour ago
Jameslu
Koryn Hawthorne "My Kind of Love"
8 days 22 hours ago
Brandonh1
*Slams Button*

Come on over to TeamBrandon Koryn Please! Season Two I was able to bring you to the Finale multiple shows finale one of which was this very show where you were robbed on my team that's not gonna happen again. I know everything about all of your performances and I would absolutely love to work with you so we can rewrite that wrong from Season because you're a winner!
8 days 22 hours ago
Jameslu
*doesn't press button*

Yeah another one that's a better fit for Brandon since he used you before. Your voice is always a hit or miss for me since it's way too breathy sometimes for me and that always puts me off your performances. But in this case it suited the song perfectly but yeah good luck with song choices!
8 days 22 hours ago
spinfur
*SLAMS BUTTON*
IM sorry but even if Brandon has used you before I can still throw my hat in the ring, I think if you go with me we could really dominate this competition, your voice is very unique and I just love how you perform, in fact you made it really far during the masked singer so I really hope you go with #TeamDrake
8 days 1 hour ago
stuartlittle16
*SLAMS BUTTON*

Ok I neeed you on my team! Like personally you have one of my favorite voices and performance from the voice. The fact you haven’t won yet is beyond me but I know eventually you will! (Maybe this season ;) ) please pick #TeamMichael
8 days 1 hour ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Koryn Hawthorne!
You have turned 3 chairs!

It is now time to pick your coach.
8 days 1 hour ago
Iconique
Thank you all for turning I'm gonna change it up a bit this time and go with Team Michael!
8 days ago
stuartlittle16
YESSSSSSSSSS thank you!
8 days ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Michael!

Koryn Hawthorne is on #TeamMichael!
8 days ago
Brandonh1
Congrats!!!

open group

The Voice! [S8 Top 13!]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!