Audition 34: Jordan Smith

Topic » Audition 34: Jordan Smith

7 days 22 hours ago
Jameslu
Jordan Smith "Chandelier"
7 days 19 hours ago
Brandonh1
*Slams Button*

Well, Jordan I was able to bring you to the finale where you were the runnerup to someone I don't even remember. Anyways, I would absolutely have you on my team your another act that I am very familiar with regardless of what anyone says I know what performances well use week by week because I plan everything out. I would love to have you on my team as a coach that knows everything you are capable of bringing I feel like I am the best fit.
7 days 19 hours ago
Jameslu
*doesn't press button*

Yeah you're perfect for Brandon. Plus I only like one other performance of yours so I don't want to give you false hope to be on my team. This was a great audition with amazing vocals and one of the best male auditions this season. Also LOOOOOL Brandon, Morissette Amon won that season as she was by far the BEST that season and probably the best winner of all seasons of The Voice tbh! The stats even prove that she was the most consistent contestant that season and never got a score below 40/50 besides the week scores were out of 40. So before you say Jordan was runner-up to someone you don't remember implying that Jordan was robbed, he was FAR from robbed lol. Ryan even said it would have been the biggest upset if Jordan won considering how strong Morissette was throughout that season.

Okay RANT over. Just annoyed that you said you don't remember Morissette, when she gave some of the best performances ever, periodt.
7 days 19 hours ago
Brandonh1
https://media.giphy.com/media/LoBwIVdYQYArmywZ5k/giphy.gif

**Women
7 days 19 hours ago
Jameslu
**Woman

If you gonna diss someone, at least diss them properly looool xD
7 days 19 hours ago
Brandonh1
Anyways..... What's the decision, Jordan?
7 days 19 hours ago
Jameslu
there's 2 more coaches to go looooool.....
7 days 18 hours ago
Brandonh1
Jameslu
there's 2 more coaches to go looooool.....

I know I said that because I'm done talking about overrated Morrisette.
7 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
sigh
7 days 18 hours ago
spinfur
*doesn't press*
6 days 22 hours ago
stuartlittle16
*presses button*

I鈥檓 not gonna have Brandon get an easy 1 chair turn for someone who is absolutely amazing. I think you should go with me because I haven鈥檛 had the chance to work with you yet and I feel like you probably would of won season 3 if I wasn鈥檛 part of the season:P Pick #TeamMichael
6 days 22 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Jordan Smith!
You have turned 2 chairs!

It is now time to pick your coach.
6 days 7 hours ago
chris2pei
thank you so much for the 2 chair turn. I'm gonna pick... Brandon as my coach 馃槉
6 days 6 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Brandon!

Jordan Smith is on #TeamBrandon!

open group

The Voice! [S8 Top 13!]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!