This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S7] Playoffs: Performances & Results!

Topic » [S7] Playoffs: Performances..

1534 days 6 hours ago
Jameslu
Next is Team Drake!
1534 days 6 hours ago
Jameslu
Brynn Cartelli “You and I”

Drake:

Brynn I’m going to be honest here and say this isn’t your best showing and I think you might be in danger of going home because I just didn’t feel the energy. Like all the moving around and jamming and something in your voice just read to me as tired. Like don’t get me wrong you have an amazing and powerful voice I just didn’t feel that power you normally have behind it and it seemed like your voice was on autopilot. I don’t know something just didn’t read right to me on this performance, and it's a shame because you are a strong contender for sure!
1534 days 6 hours ago
Jameslu
Candice Glover “Lovesong”

Drake:

Candice this is how you rebound in a performance like jesus christ I’m so impressed with this. This was a perfect song to be soul and sultry but yet seductive in a way which I kinda really like, and also you felt very connected to the song, it was like you were singing this to seduce someone and as Mel B would say “It was sexy.” I think you really did redeem yourself from your Knockout performance and I want to welcome you back to the competition because after that last performance I was worried you didn’t have a chance of making it to my top 3 however you are making my decision a lot harder so really good job here Candice you’ve given me a lot to think about.
1534 days 6 hours ago
Jameslu
James Graham “Hello”

Drake:

James one thing I love about your performances is how much you love to fight, and you really seem like you are fighting for a spot in this competition which makes me extremely happy. You’re ending to the song was really great and you always amaze me with your range, just the one thing that I want to critique is that you started off really slow and you weren’t really connected to the song. I mean trust me I loved how you went from the low notes to the high notes but I think this song is a really hard song to connect to because I don’t know I think something about the mood or whatever but you really did do a good job here so you should be proud.
1534 days 6 hours ago
Jameslu
Louisa Johnson “It’s A Man’s Man’s Man’s World”

Drake:

I’m so glad I stole you back because this performance was so fucking powerful like you have no idea how glad I am to see you back on my team. I think this is one of your best performances so far and I am enjoying you just rocking out and selling the song. Keeping you alive was the best decision I could have made because even though the song got a bit vocal gymnastics, it was still a really strong showing from you, and I couldn’t be happier. I just want you to know that if you get eliminated, it’s because my top 2 didn’t get the public vote spot which really sucks but I really hope you make the lives because you deserve this since your journey has been insane throughout the competition good luck Louisa.
1534 days 6 hours ago
aria_grande
SHIT FOR BRYNN
1534 days 6 hours ago
Jameslu
Kymberli Joye “Break Every Chain”

Drake:

Vocally this was stunning and this song is perfect for you voice, like as you said this is probably one of Kimberli’s best vocal performance however in my opinion I think this performance was focused too much on the vocal gymnastics than really connecting to the performance and selling me on the emotion of the song. Like you were giving me gospel but I really need more than just gospel because I know how you can really tell the story of the song with your battle and knockout performances, it’s just this performance wasn’t as strong as those other ones in my opinion. This was really good vocally but since I can only select two people to join me in the lives, I have to be as extremely picky as possible so you shouldn’t feel bad about this performance because it was phenomenal, however I needed you to connect more.
1534 days 6 hours ago
Jameslu
Haley Reinhart “The House of The Rising Sun”

Drake:

Haley you know how much I love this performance from you and I honestly think this is probably one of your best performances you have done in any music competition. You just so much power and force behind it that it really brings out everything and you just get into the song like no one else I have seen. It’s just a beautiful cover of the song and there are some points where you lose your connection I’ll admit but for the most part you bring everything but the kitchen sink in this performance and I absolutely love it. Depending on how the other performances go you have a good chance of making it to the top 3 of my team so I wish you good luck.
1534 days 6 hours ago
Jameslu
Closing the show, it’s Team Michael!
1534 days 6 hours ago
Jameslu
Sam Smith “Too Good At Goodbyes”

Michael:

This is one of, if not my favorite songs from you and your voice is just something special. Whenever you start to sing I get chills and Im just pulled into the performance right away. I do wish tho that there was no back up singers because I think it took me out of the performance at times. Amazing job tho overall.
1534 days 6 hours ago
Jameslu
So Hyang “Arirang Alone”

Michael:

I feel like your in a league of your own in this competition and you just have amazing vocal talent that seems unfair. Like Im so glad your in the competition and here to show everyone how amazing you can be. My only worry about you is that if I do pick you to move on I dont know how the coaches will judge based on the language barrier.
1534 days 6 hours ago
Jameslu
J.Fla “What I’ve Done”

Michael:

Ok I was not expecting this from you at all. I think you did a fantastic job here and your voice sounds great with the song which I was worried about. I just love your whole like package and you became on of my favorites in the competition. Its gonna be difficult choice because everyone did so good tonight
1534 days 6 hours ago
Jameslu
Tori Kelly “Hollow”

Michael:

Your just so special and I could listen to this performance on repeat for the rest of my life. Your voice is so amazing and you just need the minimal when it comes to music and still sound like a goddess . Incredible job!
1534 days 6 hours ago
Jameslu
Vincint Cannady “Please Don’t Fall In Love”

Michael:

What a beautiful performance. This is why I decided on you to win your knockout because you just have an amazing voice and I wanted to hear more from you. I think you did a fantastic job and this decision is gonna be so difficult to make.
1534 days 6 hours ago
Jameslu
Adele “One and Only”

Michael:

Wow what a spectacular performance. The way you started off the song was absolutely incredible. Your voice is just so consistent whatever you sing and just amazes me everytime I listen to you sing even if I just heard the song before. Fantastic job.

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!