This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[s7] The Comeback Stage!

Topic » [s7] The Comeback Stage!

1556 days 22 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James: Anja! Firstly, Congratulations on winning The Comeback Stage!
You have such a rare and unique voice and I am so glad Ryan picked you! You have a good voice that I need on my team. I think you could do a really good job in this competition on the right team and I believe that team is #TeamAiliJames! <3
1556 days 22 hours ago
melindaMrskk
OMG TYSM RYAN!! Shook as no one turned for me the first time and now look AHHH!
1556 days 22 hours ago
spinfur
Anja congrats! I thought you had a good voice in your audition but the song wasn't the right choice but I'm glad you made it all the way from getting no turns to winning this whole thing! I think you would fit right on #TeamDrake as I love having a variety of voices and you would fit in with my gang of beautiful voices. I can help you pick the right songs and really show why you could be a force to be reckoned with!
1556 days 22 hours ago
spinfur
I mean I remember when I hosted comeback stage and was able to give a shot at redemption and it felt really good, and I want to help someone show that they shouldnt have been overlooked :D
1556 days 22 hours ago
Brandonh1
Anja, It is no doubt or question that you are very talented and would be an amazing addition to #TeamBrandon. I have no idea or remember why you are where you are currently but I feel I can help you redeem yourself as we go through the live show bringing you absolute best performances each week.
1556 days 20 hours ago
melindaMrskk
Okay, I’ve made my decision. I’m looking forward to working with this judge! Something different for me and I hope they and Anja work really well together! So I’m deciding to join...
#TeamDrake!
1556 days 20 hours ago
spinfur
YES! Welcome aboard :D
1556 days 20 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Drake!
Anja Nissen is on #TeamDrake!

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!