This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#TeamAiliJames: Battle Pairings + Submissions

Topic » #TeamAiliJames: Battle..

1524 days 10 hours ago
Jameslu
#TeamAiliJames:
- Angie Miller (moviedude)
- Maelyn Jarmon (hellocat)
- Jack Vidgen (LaCroix)
- Samantha Harvey (Tinkerbelll)
- Nadezhda Aleksandrova (melindaMrskk) #FastPass
- Alisan Porter (aria_grande)
- Kimberly Fransens (chris2pei)

Battles will be announced shortly!
1524 days 10 hours ago
Jameslu
Welcome aboard to Team Aili James!

I love each and every one of you and I am so glad to have you on my team!

Congratulations Nadezhda Aleksandrova as you have a Fast Pass to the Playoffs and won't have to worry about the Battles!

Now onto the rest of you, I have paired you up according to your audition songs and who I felt were similar.

Battle Pairing 1: Angie Miller (moviedude) vs. Jack Vidgen (LaCroix)
Both of y'all have so much power in your voice taking on big songs and delivering killer performances. I am excited to see you both battle it out and I do want to see a softer side to the both of you.

Battle Pairing 2: Maelyn Jarmon (hellocat) vs. Kimberly Fransens (chris2pei)
I have paired you two together because you both have such intriguing tones and your voices are pitch perfect and I think this battle will be one to remember! I also like the fact that you both make songs your own and I want to see more of that originality in this Battle!

Battle Pairing 3: Samantha Harvey (Tinkerbelll) vs. Alisan Porter (aria_grande)
So you two are honestly my leftovers but in a way are similar as you are both storytellers and sing with such emotion and have an incredible range. I am looking forward to this battle and I know one coach in specific is looking forward to this Battle as he wants to steal one of you so make sure you give him a reason to do so!

Good Luck Team!
1524 days 10 hours ago
Jameslu
DEADLINE: Monday,17 February 2020, by 4pm EST.
1524 days 10 hours ago
moviedude
1524 days 9 hours ago
LaCroix
Jack Vidgen

"I Have Nothing"

1523 days 16 hours ago
hellocat
1523 days 13 hours ago
aria_grande
Alisan Porter:
1523 days 12 hours ago
chris2pei
Kimberly Fransens
1523 days 12 hours ago
Jameslu
Okay so Chris posted for Kimberly 7 mins late but that's not tooo bad so imma allow it and accept his submission!
1523 days 12 hours ago
Jameslu
ALL POSTED!
1523 days 12 hours ago
chris2pei
thank you so much!! 馃槝

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!