This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S8] Eddie's Fast Pass!

Topic » [S8] Eddie's Fast Pass!

1524 days 9 hours ago
Jameslu
This thread is for Eddie to announce who he is giving a Fast Pass to the Playoffs from each team!

Once a team is full, Eddie will make his decisions here!
1524 days 9 hours ago
Jameslu
Team Aili James is full and Eddie will announce his decision soon!

#TeamAiliJames:
- Angie Miller (moviedude)
- Maelyn Jarmon (hellocat)
- Jack Vidgen (LaCroix)
- Samantha Harvey (Tinkerbelll)
- Nadezhda Aleksandrova (melindaMrskk)
- Alisan Porter (aria_grande)
- Kimberly Fransens (chris2pei)

Good Luck contestant's as one of you is about to advance straight to the Playoffs and skip the Battle round!
1523 days 10 hours ago
Jameslu
Team Drake is now full!

#TeamDrake:
- Michela Pace (ryan5676)
- Marcelito Pomoy (LaCroix)
- Madilyn Bailey (Rubes)
- Chloe Kohanski (aria_grande)
- Danielle Bradbery (Tommy123)
- Noah Mac (aria_grande)
- Nicole Cross (Rubes)
1523 days 9 hours ago
Jameslu
Team Brandon is now full!

#TeamBrandon:
- Sofia Carson (rory17)
- Jackie Foster (hellocat)
- Lewis Capaldi (NanoNerd)
- Addison Agen (aria_grande)
- Jordan Smith (chris2pei)
- Matt McAndrew (ticofernandez)
- Son Seungyeon (mercy08)
1523 days 9 hours ago
Jameslu
Team Michael is now full!

#TeamMichael:
- Little Mix (Rubes)
- Koryn Hawthorne (Iconique)
- Sia (Tinkerbelll)
- DEAN (ArielUniverse)
- Scarlett Lee (Tommy123)
- Miley Cyrus (ArielUniverse)
- Chris Jamison (YoundAndReckless)
1523 days 9 hours ago
Jameslu
Eddie will be announcing his Fast Pass contestants soon!
1523 days 8 hours ago
NicoleF
I have finished listening to #TeamAiliJames and damn what a talented team. I know most are expecting me to advance a four-chair contestant into the playoffs and I came into this expecting that to most likely be the case but it is not here.

Many will be shocked with my decision but as Kelly Clarkson emphasizes a lot on The Voice, song selection is everything especially when you nail that song out of the park!

This vocal haunted me and although I got some goosebumps for some of Aili James' team performances, this performance gave me goosebumps AND the haunting chills! Plus I do fear they might get overlooked and robbed in the battle rounds so...

The act I choose to skip the Battles and go straight through to the Playoffs is.....
...Nadezhda Aleksandrova (melindaMrskk)

1523 days 8 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Nadezhda Aleksandrova!!!

You have been awarded Eddie's Fast Pass to the Playoff's!
1523 days 8 hours ago
NicoleF
I have finished listening to #TeamDrake and dang...not gonna lie Aili James has the hand up on Drake at the moment so far but I'm sure everyone is saving their better songs for later so things can change in a jiffy.

Yeah I was actually disappointed with this team overall because I see Aili James and Drake as the big dogs of this competition but Drake's team felt very....average. Like it wasn't bad whatsoever but I just expected more. I found myself waiting and waiting for something and never getting anything.

The was one vocal though that stood out and really kept me in the zone throughout the whole performance and I honestly did not expect to be choosing this person at all coming in cause I just assumed they wouldn't be as good as they were.

The act I choose to skip the Battles and go straight through to the Playoffs is.....
...Michela Pace (ryan5676)

1523 days 8 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Michela Pace!!!

1523 days 8 hours ago
spinfur
@Eddie its cause Aili kept  getting the artists i pressed for >:(
1523 days 8 hours ago
ryan5676
Thank you so much Eddie for choosing Michela Pace to Fast Pass!
1523 days 8 hours ago
NicoleF
I have finished listening to #TeamBrandon and I am shooketh but I think Brandon's team just put Aili James and Drake's teams to SHAME! Outside of Jordan who I find super overrated and annoying and Matt who I find very nasily and stuffy in tone, his team was an absolute serve!

Like I'm not even joking! First up was Sofia and although she is no Haley, I thought her rendition of Can't Help Falling In Love was chilling! It's a robbery she only got one chair! It was very soft and beautiful! Then Jackie...oh Jackie 馃グ...my robbed queen of The Voice. Before even listening I was already overjoyed just to see you in the competition. Then I listened and, once again, I just love how your performances get better and better each second deeper! Then Lewis came and although I agree that near the end the rasp was very OTT, I was mesmerized by the sheer power and passion behind your voice! Addison, like always, was beautiful! Lastly So was great too with a chillingly good vocal! I haven't listened to Michael's team yet but as of now, shockingly, Brandon's team is the team to watch!

...Jackie Foster (hellocat)

1523 days 8 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Jackie Foster!!!

1523 days 7 hours ago
NicoleF
I have finished listening to #TeamMichael and oh yikes! Looks like Michael isn't gonna taste the finale for another season cause his team, everyone really for at least the blind auditions, was painfully mediocre...basically every single one of them. Sad, isn't it?

The only performances that gave me some form of life, honestly, were Scarlett's and Miley's and both still had flaws. Miley felt a little shaky in the beginning and I feel like her performance of Malibu on The Voice stage or at the BBMAs would've been a better performance to submit than Malibu at BBC's(?) music performance cause I do love Malibu especially what Miley does near the end. I also know Miley's potential (Slide Away and Jolene are such good live performances!) This is my first exposure to Scarlett, though, and she did really good but something felt off and missing the whole time...I just can't decipher on what it was.

...Scarlett Lee (Tommy123)

1523 days 7 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Scarlett Lee!!!

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!