This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S7] Top 13: Performances & Results!

Topic » [S7] Top 13: Performances..

1532 days 11 hours ago
Jameslu
1532 days 11 hours ago
Jameslu
Good evening everyone and welcome to the Top 13 Performances & Results Show!
1532 days 11 hours ago
Jameslu
Tonight, our Top 13 will take to the stage, but 1 of them will be eliminated by the end of the night.
1532 days 11 hours ago
Jameslu
Let’s welcome our Coaches and their Teams!
1532 days 11 hours ago
Jameslu
#TeamAiliJames:
- Sheena McHugh (melindaMrskk)
- Jennifer Hudson (Rubes)
- Kelly Clarkson (hellocat)
1532 days 11 hours ago
hellocat
here
1532 days 11 hours ago
Jameslu
#TeamBrandon:
- Megan McKenna (aria_grande)
- Rose Short (Rubes)
- Dalton Harris (Kgamer2218)
1532 days 11 hours ago
Jameslu
#TeamDrake:
- Candice Glover (tswiftlover13)
- Haley Reinhart (NicoleF)
- Louisa Johnson (Rubes)
- Anja Nissen (melindaMrskk)
1532 days 11 hours ago
Jameslu
#TeamMichael:
- Adele (aria_grande)
- Tori Kelly (NicoleF)
- J.Fla (Kgamer2218)
1532 days 11 hours ago
Jameslu
And the Live Show Judge Ryan!
1532 days 11 hours ago
Jameslu
Without further ado, let’s get the show started!
1532 days 11 hours ago
Jameslu
First, she won the Comeback Stage and chose to join Team Drake, it’s Anja Nissen!
1532 days 11 hours ago
Jameslu
Anja Nissen “When Love Takes Over”
1532 days 11 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James:
Firstly, Congratulations to you Anja on being a no chair turn and now making it to the Top 13! I have to say this performance was a moreso “safe” performance for me, which is totally fine at the stage but I just felt I was waiting for you to have a moment but that moment didn’t come. Also when you tried to hit those higher notes, I felt you just fell a little short and didn’t quite reach it properly.
1532 days 11 hours ago
Jameslu
Brandon:
I think you have a very powerful voice it was very evident with this performance my only critique would be the areas where you were a little pitchy.
1532 days 11 hours ago
Jameslu
Drake:
YES ANJA that’s how you bring it to the competition, and that’s how you really show these judges that a redemption is possible. You honestly remember so much of a better version of Alice Chater from when I was the neutral judge, and I think you really have so much potential to win this whole thing. My only gripe is I wish this performance was longer so I could really soak in the performance because everything seemed a little fast for me but overall this was a solid vocal performance and it just looked like you were having so much fun with the song, and I could tell you were connected. I have to check with Aili James but just remember, the performances you used in the comeback stage can be reused for the lives I believe since us judges haven’t heard them, just a little bit of advice when we work together for the future.

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!