This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#TeamMichael: Battle 3 - Whitney Houston vs. Christina Marie

Topic » #TeamMichael: Battle 3 -..

1561 days ago
Jameslu
Whitney Houston "A Quiet Place"
.be

Christina Marie "Everlong"
1560 days 20 hours ago
stuartlittle16
Whitney Houston - Your voice is just so refreshing to listen to and it just amazes me that someone can be this talented. You took your time and you delivered an amazing performance here.

Christina Marie - wow what a beautiful performance. You definitely delivered here and your voice is so powerful and you know exactly how to use it. This is gonna be such a hard decision to make.

So this is a real tough one to choose for because you both did really amazing and I want both of you still on my team. Im really hoping the person I dont pick gets stolen because I want to see you in the competition. Im going based off who had the better performance here tonight. The winner is .,
Christina!
1560 days 20 hours ago
moviedude
Coaches: Please steal Whitney. This is The Voice and Whitney has an amazing talent that shouldn鈥檛 go overlooked in this season.
1560 days 20 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Christina Marie!!!
You have won this Battle!
1560 days 20 hours ago
Jameslu
Coaches, Whitney Houston is now available for a Steal!
1560 days 20 hours ago
moviedude
Whitney has many great performances to come if she continues in this competition. If you followed Tengaged Idol you鈥檒l know what I鈥檓 talking about.
1560 days 20 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Wow thank you Michael馃挏馃挏馃挏馃挏馃挏馃挏馃挏馃挏 and I hope Whitney gets stolen!!!! GO gitl
1560 days 20 hours ago
tswiftlover13
GL Girl ****
1560 days 8 hours ago
Jameslu
I don't think that's the case as Christina Grimmie also passed away but I worked with her in Season 5.

I think it really depends on the performance presented to us.

Plus there's still steals available. Coaches are just waiting for the artists to select their new coach.
1560 days 8 hours ago
Jameslu
No only 5 contestants have received steals so far: La'Porsha Renae, James Graham, Kelly Clarkson, Carrie Underwood & Hannah Huston.

Buuuut we're waiting for Carrie and Hannah to choose their new coach and then only can we steal others.

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!