This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Audition 25: Christina Marie

Topic » Audition 25: Christina Marie

1614 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
Christina Marie "I Have Nothing"
1614 days 9 hours ago
stuartlittle16
*PRESSES BUTTON*

Just please pick me. You have a powerhouse of a voice and I think you can absolutely win this whole competition. I know your potential and know how good of a singer you are so I would know what to do with you in the competition. Im gonna be honest with you in that this isnt your best and I know you have so many great performances to choose from later on, PLEASE pick #TeamMichael
1613 days 19 hours ago
Jameslu
*doesn't turn*

I think covering Whitney is very risky and this cover didn't do it for me but as Michael said, you have stronger performances to come so I can't wait to see them!
1613 days 4 hours ago
hellocat
*Doesn't Press*
1613 days 3 hours ago
spinfur
*presses button*
Are these judges deaf or something because what I heard was potential in your voice and just overall that raspy edgy voice that I absolutely love. Like if this isn't your best performance than let's bring that to the party together because I think this was a wonderful performance and I think you belong on #TeamDrake because this performance was phenomenal!
1612 days 21 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Christina Marie!
You have turned 2 chairs!

It is now time to pick your coach.
1612 days 18 hours ago
Ajbbsuperfan
#TeamMichael 馃挴馃挏馃挏馃挏馃挏馃挏
1612 days 17 hours ago
spinfur
Booo
1612 days 17 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Michael!!!

Christina Marie is on #TeamMichael!
1612 days 17 hours ago
stuartlittle16
YESSSSSSSSS!!!

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!