This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Audition 23: MaKenzie Thomas

Topic » Audition 23: MaKenzie Thomas

1619 days 22 hours ago
Jameslu
MaKenzie Thomas "Big White Room"
1619 days 16 hours ago
stuartlittle16
*SLAMS BUTTON*

YES!! Your voice is really amazing and so so special. This is one of my favorite Jessie J songs and I think you absolutely killed it.  You were truly robbed during your season and you should of won. I think you have a voice like no other in the competition and you can easily get yourself to the finale. Please choose me as your coach #TeamMichael
1619 days 2 hours ago
Jameslu
*SLAMS THE SHIT OUTTA THE BUTTON INSTANTLY*

Okay firstly tackling Jessie J is very brave of you! Your voice is so beautiful and pure and that control??? WOWOWOWOOWWOW! Your voice was also one of my favorites during your season and I know all your performances, heck I even used you in Anything Can Happen. I love you so much and I really HOPE YOU DO PICK #TeamAiliJames! I strongly believe we could win together! I want to say that out of the 4 seasons I've been a coach I got 10 artists to finale night. Please do consider picking me because your voice is just so damn beautiful and I can already seeing you being the winner of The Voice Season 5!!!
1618 days 11 hours ago
hellocat
*Doesn't Turn*

Can I just say I would've turned but I think those two would just suit you a lot better, I do love you though
1618 days 10 hours ago
spinfur
*Doesn't turn*

I think these two can help you a lot more, I just didn't feel much in this performance but you have an amazing voice and i think you deserve to be on the show.
1618 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations MaKenzie Thomas!
You have turned 2 chairs!

It is now time to pick your coach.
1618 days 1 hour ago
NicoleF
I was considering going the shock route and picking Michael but, because of how this special is formatted, I’m gonna go with #TeamAiliJames
1618 days 1 hour ago
Jameslu
OMFG YASSSS!
*RUNS UP AND HUGS MAKENZIE*

YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW EXCITED I AM!!!
1618 days 1 hour ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Aili James!

MaKenzie Thomas is on #TeamAiliJames!

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!