This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Audition 18: Leah McFall

Topic » Audition 18: Leah McFall

1615 days 3 hours ago
Jameslu
Leah McFall "R.I.P"
1614 days 21 hours ago
stuartlittle16
*SLAMS BUTTON*

You dont understand how in love I am with you. This is one of my favorite auditions ever on the voice and when I heard about this season I wanted you to audition and Im so glad you did. I think you can easily win this season and Im gonna be really upset If I dont get you on my team. Please choose me as your coach
1614 days 12 hours ago
Jameslu
*presses button instantly*

WOW! What a voice! You are the definition of UNIQUE and ORIGINALITY! Your voice is so cool and so current and honestly I feel we could take the competition by storm! You are definitely a force to be reckoned with! Please pick #TeamAiliJames!
1613 days 21 hours ago
spinfur
*stands up and slams my button*
Im sorry I can not pass up on your, I've seen what you have done in previous music games and I know how unique and crazy your voice can get and what you can bring to performances. If you pick me I know we will rock it since I plan to get all five of my artists in the live shows and I guarantee that if you pick me you will be a front runner and win this whole thing
1613 days 16 hours ago
hellocat
*SLAMS THE BUTTON 1000 TIMES*

Leah,I FUCKING ADORE YOU. You are easily the best VOICE UK contestant of ALL TIME!!!!! Your voice is so unique and pure and your quality in this song was BEAUTIFUL. You are so stunning and I need YOU ON #TEAMKAT Cause girl I want you to help me Win!! Please pick me because I really would love the chance to coach you and I need someone like you on my team: A STAR
1613 days 8 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Leah McFall!
You have turned 4 chairs!

It is now time to pick your coach.
1613 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
Unfortunately you can not pick #TeamAiliJames anymore as her team is full.

Your options are now Drake, Michael & Kat.

You are still a 4 chair turn though.
1612 days 23 hours ago
adamslater19
I choose team..... Michael
1612 days 21 hours ago
stuartlittle16
YESS YESS THANK YOU
1612 days 19 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Michael!

Leah McFall is on #TeamMichael!

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!