This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Audition 7: Diana Rouvas

Topic » Audition 7: Diana Rouvas

1621 days 19 hours ago
Jameslu
Diana Rouvas "Vision of Love"
.be
1621 days ago
stuartlittle16
*very close but doesnt press*
1621 days ago
spinfur
*stands up and stomps on my button turning around standing*
Diana youre voice is powerful and I think theres a lot of substance here to tell a beautiful story and just bring an amazing performance. Like I believe I could win with you and Michael is stupid to not press his button.
1620 days 13 hours ago
hellocat
*Doesn't Press*

Aili is perfect for you so yeah I'm gonna stand back on this one
1620 days 11 hours ago
Jameslu
*STANDING OVATION*

*PRESSES BUTTON INSTANTLY & DOES STANK FACE*

Wow girl those lower notes are STUNNING!!! I've come to a conclusion that Drake and I have similar tastes with regards to the artists we turn for. Buuuut, HONEY I AIN'T BACKING DOWN! I was blessed earlier this year with having you and Maelyn Jarmon both win your seasons of the voice! And last season I worked with Maelyn Jarmon and she got 2nd. I definitely think you can make it all the way to the finale and win this whole thing! Your voice is vocally perfect and my god the whistle note! UGH I LOVE YOU DIANA AND PLEASE PICK ME! You don't understand how obsessed I am with you my girl, you are an astonishing singer! Please pick #TeamAiliJames!
1620 days 11 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Diana Rouvas!
You have turned 2 chairs!

It is now time to pick a coach.
1620 days 11 hours ago
spinfur
Im not backing down either Diana I know I can work with you, and your ability to tackle a Mariah Carey song is unbelievable. Kat and Michael not turning for you is criminal because I CAN win with you. Plus what was that face she made, a stank face is nothing good to make at a performance.
1620 days 11 hours ago
Jameslu
A stank face is a good thing lol, it's like the face Kelly and JHud do when they really like an artist. But since you said that. I forgot to do one thing Diana *throws shoes* GIRL YOU ARE FANTASTIC AND I NEED YOU ON MY TEAM!!!
1620 days 11 hours ago
spinfur
*Steals Aili James' shoes and throws them myself then throws my fedora*
1620 days 8 hours ago
DrG2
1620 days 8 hours ago
spinfur
YESS
*Runs and hugs Diana*
Welcome home!
1620 days ago
Jameslu
Aw what a bummer!
Really wanted Diana!

But grats Drake, you guys are going to do wonders!
1619 days 21 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Drake!

Diana Rouvas is on #TeamDrake!

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!