This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Audition 5: Chevel Shepherd

Topic » Audition 5: Chevel Shepherd

1649 days 2 hours ago
Jameslu
Chevel Shepherd "If I Die Young"
1649 days 2 hours ago
ryan5676
*presses button*

Oh yes you are a great country singer and those vocals just sent me to heaven with the way you sing and it was ever so beautiful and I have seen you sing before and this is just the start of what you are able to do as it was simply amazing!
1649 days 2 hours ago
Jameslu
*PRESSES BUTTON INSTANTLY*
Ugh I love this song so much, it always reminds me of when Santana sang this on Glee for Finn's death. You have such a strong voice and it's PURE COUNTRY! And my god! Last season I requested country singers and already we have 2 country singers and I AM IN HEAVEN RIGHT NOW! I love your voice so much and would be honored to be your coach! Pick #TeamAiliJames!
1649 days 2 hours ago
stuartlittle16
*presses button*

Your my first turn around this season! I just love your raw country voice and tone during this performance. You have such a nice slow vibrato when you sing. I would really love to be your coach and I think with the right song choices you can make it far in the competition #TeamMichael
1648 days 17 hours ago
Rubes
*presses button*

Chevel this was amazing! Your voice is just so pure throughout this whole performance and it really grasped my attention! I love the sound you’ve got going and you are extremely talented for your age!
1648 days 10 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Chevel Shepherd!
You have turned all 4 chair turns!

It is now time to pick your coach!
1648 days 7 hours ago
hellocat
Oh my gosh! Thank you all so much

I'm going to be going for #TEAMMICHAEL
1648 days 4 hours ago
stuartlittle16
YESSSSSS
1648 days 2 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Michael!

Chevel Shepherd is on #TeamMichael!

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!