This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Audition 2: Danielle Bradbery

Topic » Audition 2: Danielle Bradbery

1627 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
Danielle Bradbery "Mean"
1627 days 4 hours ago
ryan5676
*presses button*

Oh this was just ever so lovely with how your vocals have so much joy in them and you gave a striving performance that made me smile which is what performers do and I WANT YOU!
1627 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James:
*SLAMS BUTTON INSTANTLY!* FINALLY A COUNTRY ARTIST I CAN ROOT FOR! Last season, I had Miley who was a pop country artist and got 5th place, and Danielle I think you could win this whole show! I have been in love with you since Season 4 of The Voice! You were and still are one of my favorite winners ever! And everyone knows how much I love my country artists and DANIELLE YOU ARE SUCH A TREASURE! Your voice is so dang beautiful with an amazing tone and I would be honored to be your coach! Please pick #TeamAiliJames! I cannot stress how BADLY I WANT YOU, I NEED YOU DANIELLE!
1627 days 3 hours ago
stuartlittle16
*close to pressing button but doesnt*

I feel like your vocals could improve based on this performance and that someone else would be a better judge for you! I do like your country sound and if you choose the right songs you might make it far in the competition
1626 days 19 hours ago
Rubes
*doesn’t press button*
1626 days 12 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Danielle Bradbery!
You have turned 2 chairs!

It is now time to pick your coach.
1626 days 12 hours ago
Tommy123
Danielle: I have decided to pick Ali James as my coach
1626 days 12 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James:

OMFG YASSSS!!!!!

I AM SO EXCITED DANIELLE!!
1626 days 12 hours ago
Jameslu
*runs up and hugs Danielle* Think I'm about to get my 4th win with ya GIRLLL!
1626 days 12 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Aili James!

Danielle Bradbery is on #TeamAiliJames!

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!