This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#TeamKat: Battle Pairings + Submissions

Topic » #TeamKat: Battle Pairings +..

1650 days 10 hours ago
Jameslu
#TeamKat
- Sawyer Fredericks (KOKidd)
- Le'Andria Johnson (Ajathekween)
- Catie Turner (hazbez94)
- Jordan Smith (Brandonh1)
- Nicole Scherzinger (Tinkerbelll)
- Jackie Evancho (Tommy123)
- YEBBA (stuartlittle16)
- Idina Menzel (rory17)

Pairings to be announced soon!
1650 days 9 hours ago
hellocat
#TEAMKAT UNITE

Hi my amazing 8, I picked you guys all because I see winning Potential. You all have the IT Power and each one of you have something different to bring. Hopefully we can have #TEAMKATS First win #BATTLES #EXCITING #POWER8

Hopefully you can bring your a games and I have grouped you in who I think is similar to each other so let's get started

#BATTLE1- Sawyer Frederick's (KOKidd) Vs Catie Turner (Hazbez94)
I think you are both similar based on your styles and your use of your voices. Things I want to see from both of you. Sawyer I want to see some depth in your singing and I want to see and hear you giving it your all. Catie I wanna see some SASS QWEEN! and also a little more tone You two are perfect for each other and good luck.

#BATTLE2- YEBBA (Stuartlittle16) Vs Nicole Scherzinger (Tinkerbell)
I chose you both to face each other because you both are quite similar based on your vocal abilities and your voices. Both are you have immense potential. Nicole I want to see a more slower ballady side to you to prove that you are versatile. YEBBA, Your quite underrated so I wanna see you show everyone and me that you are a winner (even though I know you already are)!!

#BATTLE3- Jackie Evancho (Tommy123) Vs Idina Menzel (Rory17)
Jackie and Idina, you are both my opera queens and you two had some of my favourite auditions in my 2 years. I Chose you two based on how amazingly similar you are.Jackie, I believe you have the IT Factor just turn that into the WIN FACTOR and be like my favourite opera singer Katherine Jenkins. Idina, Give me those killer vocals again, I see so much potential in you and I believe with the right song choices you could be my winner.

#BATTLE4- Le'Andria Johnson (Ajathekween) Vs Jordan Smith (Brandonh1)
You two are easily my powerhouses and the reason I chose you two was for exactly that. I wanna hear from both of you to come out of your comfort zone and to show me some versatility. I believe you two are insane and I can't wait to see what you bring to the table

Good luck you guys and I can't wait to see you all go head to head!
1650 days 9 hours ago
Ajathekween
Le’Andria Johnson: https://youtu.be/O1aQmQGATxc
1650 days 7 hours ago
Tommy123
1650 days 1 hour ago
stuartlittle16
1649 days 21 hours ago
rory17
Idina Menzel
Always Starting Over
1649 days 15 hours ago
Brandonh1
1649 days 14 hours ago
hazbez94
1649 days 13 hours ago
Jameslu
STILL TO POST:
#TeamKat
- Sawyer Fredericks (KOKidd)
- Nicole Scherzinger (Tinkerbelll)
1649 days 6 hours ago
KOKidd

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!