This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#TeamKimberly: Battle Pairings + Submissions

Topic » #TeamKimberly: Battle Pairings..

1672 days 23 hours ago
Jameslu
#TeamKimberly
- Shawn Mendes (nahuelaqua300)
- Joshua Ledet (Brandonh1)
- Rag'n'Bone Man (hazbez94)
- Beyonce (Tinkerbelll)
- Rihanna (Tinkerbelll)
- Tori Kelly (stuartlittle16)
- Faouzia (varlto)
- Alexandra Burke (DrG2)

Pairings will be announced shortly.
1672 days 10 hours ago
Rubes
Welcome #TeamKimberly! I may be the new coach but let’s show these old hags who’s winning this season!!!

Battle Pairing #1: Joshua Ledet Vs Rag’n’Bone Man

You both have that rasp and depth to your voice that really makes me feel some type of way! Give it your all and this could be the best Male vs Male battle we’ve seen ever on all 3 seasons!!

Battle Pairing #2: Faouzia vs Rihanna

You ladies both have crazy ranges and runs and a unique voice that can only be identified as you! Give it your all ladies and prove to me why you deserve to be on this team because you both are queens!

Battle Pairing #3: Beyoncé vs Alexandra Burke

Girls you are my powerhouses!! You can deliver killer vocals and your voices are both incredible! This is gonna be one heck of a battle and I can’t wait to see you both slay the house down because ya’ll can SANG!

Battle Pairing #4: Shawn Mendes vs Tori Kelly

I would say you were the odd ones out but I see some similarities in you two! You both have amazing ranges and have a soft/soothing voice yet can kill those notes!! It will be an interesting battle that I cannot wait to watch!!

#TeamKimberly is strong and I wish you all the best of luck because you are all winners in my eyes! Give it your all and make me proud!
1672 days 8 hours ago
nahuelaqua300
Shawn Mender - There's Nothing Holdin' Me Back

1672 days 8 hours ago
DrG2
Alexandra
@2.09
1672 days 5 hours ago
stuartlittle16
1672 days ago
varlto
1671 days 20 hours ago
Brandonh1
1671 days 19 hours ago
hazbez94
1671 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
ALL POSTED!

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!