This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Audition 19: Nicole Scherzinger

Topic » Audition 19: Nicole..

1678 days 15 hours ago
Jameslu
Nicole Scherzinger "I'm Not The Only One"
.be
1678 days 4 hours ago
aria_grande
*Presses button*

Your voice is so good and its just so fluid and so pure. You have so much passion and i love how you present yourself this was a good audition
1678 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
*presses button*
Nicole, my god you have amazing control. I like how your voice is so smooth and just beautiful. I feel you could be a dark horse tbh. You have really amazing vocals. Please pick #TeamAiliJames!
1678 days 4 hours ago
Rubes
*doesn’t press button*

I really do agree with Aili and think that you could be the underdog/dark horse in this competition and you can go really far with any of these coaches I just don’t know if you’re exactly what I’m looking for but I will definitely keep an eye out for you!
1678 days 3 hours ago
hellocat
*SLAMS THE BUTTON*

Your vocals are so PERFECT and Beautiful. I absolutely adored this Nicole, the way you sing is just so unique. I normally hate Sam Smith songs but you singing this is superb. I could listen to you ALL DAY it was that good. I see a lot of potential in you do please pick #TEAMKAT cause I would love to work with you!
1678 days 2 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Nicole Scherzinger!
You have turned 3 chairs!
It is now time to choose a coach.
1678 days 2 hours ago
Tinkerbelll
Gonna pick kat
1678 days 2 hours ago
hellocat
*Runs up and hugs Nicole*

Thank you!! I'm so happy!
1678 days 2 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Kat!

Nicole Scherzinger is on #TeamKat!

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!