This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Audition 17: Beyonce

Topic » Audition 17: Beyonce

1657 days 19 hours ago
Jameslu
Beyonce "Love on Top"
.be
1657 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
*SLAMS BUTTON INSTANTLY AND STANDING OVATION AND DANCES ALONG*

Now firstly, I know I let you go last season and these other judges will use that against me, but last season wasn't your season to win, but THIS SEASON IS! You have an amazing voice Beyonce and I honestly feel you could win on #TeamAiliJames. Please pick me, I know exactly what to do with you and how to make you a finalist. I am your biggest fan and with the right song choices we can make it to the end. PLEASE PLEASE PICK ME OMG!
1657 days 15 hours ago
Rubes
SLAMS BUTTON AS SOON AS THE SINGING BEGINS AND STANDS ON CHAIR WITH JAW DROPPED*

B E Y O N C E. GIRRRLLLLLL!!! Who said that you could come up in here and slayyyy like that and make speechless! Where do I even start oh my goodness! Your voice is absolutely incredible and is definitely the best that has auditioned so far vocal wise! Aili James May have turned for you but YES she did let you go last season and I don’t believe that she can lead you in the right direction whereas I KNOW that I can! AND AND I won Anything Can Happen AS BEYONCÉ!! So I literally know how to coach you and take you to the finale! I truly believe that you have what it takes to win this competition no doubt but you need to pick the right coach and that is 10000000% me! I’m ready to fight all these coaches just so I can have you on my team! Beyoncé girl, we can do wonders here I know it! Please please please join #TeamKimberly!
1657 days 13 hours ago
aria_grande
SLAMS BUTTON, CLAPS, DANCES

This was just amazing. Your voice was amazing. This song is so different from last season but now you are back TO SLAY. BEYONCE IS READY. SHE IS READY TO WIN. You need to pick me this season as you need someone who knows talent

JOIN #TEAMJACK
1657 days 9 hours ago
hellocat
*Presses Button*

I loved this and that's why I turned, although I think Kimberly would be an amazing coach for you, she seems really passionate about you.

Good luck deciding Beyonce
1657 days 8 hours ago
Rubes
Kimberly-

Thank you Kat!!
1657 days 8 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Beyonce!
You have turned all 4 chairs!
It is now time to pick a coach.
1657 days 7 hours ago
Tinkerbelll
Gonna pick Kimberly
1657 days 7 hours ago
Jameslu
AW DARN IT!
1657 days 7 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James: Grats Kimberly!
1657 days 7 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Kimberly!
Beyonce is on #TeamKimberly!
1657 days 7 hours ago
Rubes
OMFG YESSSSS THANK YOU!  Beyoncé you are incredible and we are gonna do some amazing things!

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!